• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aWedding Cake That You Won't Believe!

In summary, the wedding cake is a full-size likeness of the reporter and it cost a lot of money. There are many puns that could be made about people eating the cake, but I will not mention any. The groom seems to be scared by the cake, and one of the bride's friends says she is not that pretty. If someone finds a good Transformers cake, let her know.
OH MY GOODNESS:eek: :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are just so many puns you could say about people eating that!! But I will keep them to myself.

How freaky!! The groom looks scared! LOL

love it-------we should do one of DORIS---invite her to a cheffer night----

Hmmm. How do you spell n-a-r-c-i-s-s-i-s-t?

that is crazy. I was looking for ideas for a transformes cake so I gooled the good guy (cant think of his name right now) and they had a picture of a cake 3 ft tall and looked just like the good transformer guy.

Jennie4PC said:
that is crazy. I was looking for ideas for a transformes cake so I gooled the good guy (cant think of his name right now) and they had a picture of a cake 3 ft tall and looked just like the good transformer guy.
Duff from Charm City Cakes? I love to watch him.

Talk about being full of yourself...especially after she ate it...

Gross.I heart Duff. Love that show.

WOW... maybe she should have married herself??? How conceited can you be????

ok here is a link to the optimus prime cake
http://www.krunker.com/2007/08/02/optimus-prime-birthday-cake/

The woman who makes those cakes (the bride that looks like the bride) sells them on Etsy, where I sell my jewelry. They're horrifically expensive!

I went to a bulimic's party one night. How do I know?The cake jumped out of the girl!

chefann said:
The woman who makes those cakes (the bride that looks like the bride) sells them on Etsy, where I sell my jewelry. They're horrifically expensive!
I just went & looked & just the head (not cake...it's made of polymer clay) that is put on top of the cake is $2500.00!!!!! (Plus $200 shipping).Etsy :: LifeSize Portrait Sculptured Bust

Last edited:
Okay that is wrong on so many levels and honestly comments could get really out of hand on this one. What the heck was she thinking?

She was thinking: I'm a Bridezilla, and how can I make this day even more about me than it already is?

Wow, that is just wild!!

Look at photo #3 - it looks to me like the groom is so wrapped up in the statue cake that he's pouring champaign and missing the glass.

chefjeanine said:
That's what I was thinking. Who would do that?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Look at photo #3 - it looks to me like the groom is so wrapped up in the statue cake that he's pouring champaign and missing the glass.
He's thinking, "I wanna get me a piece of THAT!"

:D

And she's thinking, "Does this cake make my butt look fat?"

Jennie4PC said:
ok here is a link to the optimus prime cake
http://www.krunker.com/2007/08/02/optimus-prime-birthday-cake/
That cake is cool. You know there is one spoiled birthday boy out there somewhere!

chefjeanine said:

OMG- rolling on the floor laughing! I was thinking the same thing.

Can we say P R I N C E S S with a capital P???

Holy cow- and who puts ameoba's and paisely on their wedding dress? C'mon girl...

I will admit- I would lean towards an Antonio Banderas Wedding Cake! :) DH would be upset, but I'd be happy nibbling on his cake-filled ears! :) Mmmmm:blushing:

janetupnorth said:
Talk about being full of yourself...especially after she ate it...

Okay Janet...you win :) That was cute.

If she has dreamed since she was a little girl to have a doll made like herself....try American Girl!! That type of extravagance is disgusting.

It was petty funny when it happened it was on the news and in our papers.
imagine what he'll have to do for valentines day??

I remember when the story was printed one of my kids saying she's not even that pretty. (I think they meant the cake )

If you find a good transformers cake, let me know. I need to do one for my son'd 4th b-day in April. That Optimus one is great, but too complicated to keep together. I think he wants Bumblebee, anyway. I did a Zathura cake for him last year - just like the game board from the movie. It was super detailed, but turned out great.

It does make her look FAT! And that paisley:yuck:

fikibiff said:
If you find a good transformers cake, let me know. I need to do one for my son'd 4th b-day in April. That Optimus one is great, but too complicated to keep together. I think he wants Bumblebee, anyway. I did a Zathura cake for him last year - just like the game board from the movie. It was super detailed, but turned out great.

I have googled it and cant find anything so what I have 2 options 1 call a lady who I know does awsome cakes and see if she can give me any ideas but need to do that tomorrow.:eek: Or just bake a yellow cake in the 9x13 pan put it on a platter frost the side bright orange and do the squigle things blue top and bottom. Then frost the top green and possibly bit grass(green cocunut) then make a road out of smashed oreos then put optimus prime action figure/car (if I can find one) on the road with a sign that says transformers on it. His B-day party is Sat so I really need to figure it out soon

Ewww... oh the places I could go with that cake. But I hate to say it the first thing that pops to mind is.. symbolic cannibalism? Is that what weddings are coming to? :yuck:

BTW, I'm being sarcastic... about the weddings, not the symbolic cannibalism. I wonder if there was red raspberry filling...

lkprescott said:
I wonder if there was red raspberry filling...
Ha! Red Velvet cake would give a similar effect. :yuck:

Ya'll are just gross....but so fitting for THAT cake!

Ew - that is so pbnoxious!! LOL And I see her cake-self seems to have had a boob-job - LOL

ooo... molten red velvet cake!

dannyzmom said:
Ew - that is so pbnoxious!! LOL And I see her cake-self seems to have had a boob-job - LOL

LOL - that was exactly what I thought!

dannyzmom said:
She's not exactly the chair of the IBTC, either, though.

I'm afraid to ask but I've missed so many posts lately what is IBTC??

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
She's not exactly the chair of the IBTC, either, though.

Can YOU say that?!? :eek:

KG, thanks for making me laugh right out loud! :)

Teresa Lynn said:
I don't know either.

chefjeanine said:
Can YOU say that?!? :eek:

KG, thanks for making me laugh right out loud! :)

I used to be married to the chair of that group.

Teresa Lynn said:
pamperedlinda said:
I don't know either.

You don't have to look for it in this thread - I figured it was common knowledge. Let's just say it's a small (itty-bitty) committee.

Wow!These have been some of the most snarky, mean comments I have seen. Do any of you even know this person? Is this what you teach your children?

Robin

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
...... I figured it was common knowledge. Let's just say it's a small (itty-bitty) committee.
Yeah, I googled it - sometimes I'm a little slow ;) . There are lots of other 'official' groups that use that acronym too, but none of them would have been remotely close to applying in this situation.

priscilla said:
These have been some of the most snarky, mean comments I have seen. Do any of you even know this person? Is this what you teach your children?

Robin

I don't have children.

ChefBeckyD said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Becky, thank you for laughing at that. I just could not resist.

Now I'm waiting for the comments that it's probably a good thing that I don't have children. . . .

If you think these comments are bad - they are nothing compared to the ones that are in the article with the pictures! And, anyone who had a cake made like that and then sends it to the media deserves whatever comments people make.

I've seen this same discussion on another forum and I can't tell you what they're saying over there! :eek:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I've seen this same discussion on another forum and I can't tell you what they're saying over there! :eek:
if you google her name you will find that there are a lot of discussions out there. She is a media person - she should have know to expect this. Heck this is probably what she wanted, her name is now quite well know. Kinda hard to spell though.

"I don't care what you say about me. Just say something about me, and be sure to spell my name right."
---George M. Cohan

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
"I don't care what you say about me. Just say something about me, and be sure to spell my name right."
---George M. Cohan
that's what I was referring to when I said her name was kinda hard to spell. I was too lazy to look at the link again to see what it is. I know it's Nigerian, Ogbata or something like that.

<H2>1. What inspired the idea for a full-size wedding cake likeness?</H2><p>The I-Reporter's love for herself and her sense of humor.</p><H2>2. How much did the cake cost?</H2><p>The cost of the cake would depend on various factors such as the size, design, and ingredients used. But creating a full-size likeness cake is usually more expensive than a traditional wedding cake due to the extra time and effort required.</p><H2>3. Who made the cake?</H2><p>The cake was most likely made by a professional baker or pastry chef, possibly hired by the I-Reporter or the wedding venue.</p><H2>4. Is this type of wedding cake becoming a trend?</H2><p>While there have been a few instances of people having full-size likeness wedding cakes, it is not a common trend and is still considered a unique and unusual choice.</p><H2>5. Can I order a full-size likeness wedding cake from Pampered Chef?</H2><p>Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not offer full-size likeness wedding cakes as a product. However, we do have a variety of other delicious and creative wedding cake options to choose from.</p>

1. What inspired the idea for a full-size wedding cake likeness?

The I-Reporter's love for herself and her sense of humor.

2. How much did the cake cost?

The cost of the cake would depend on various factors such as the size, design, and ingredients used. But creating a full-size likeness cake is usually more expensive than a traditional wedding cake due to the extra time and effort required.

3. Who made the cake?

The cake was most likely made by a professional baker or pastry chef, possibly hired by the I-Reporter or the wedding venue.

4. Is this type of wedding cake becoming a trend?

While there have been a few instances of people having full-size likeness wedding cakes, it is not a common trend and is still considered a unique and unusual choice.

5. Can I order a full-size likeness wedding cake from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not offer full-size likeness wedding cakes as a product. However, we do have a variety of other delicious and creative wedding cake options to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • pcmichellev
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • krzymomof4