• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Booking Blitz: Get Answers and Solutions for Your Customer Needs

In summary, the link for the booking blitz for August 11-16 was changed, but no one knew about it and people are now wondering what is happening. Janet is investigating to find out more.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I am on the phone with the techs now to get some answers for all who got this link.

I've gone through solution center, career solutions and now the tech dept.

As Lacy said, no one seems to know about it.

However, it was up for at least a few hours on Monday and people did stuff about it so we need some notice or answers to handle the customers.

They have me on hold right now but are working to get some answers for you all. :D

You are awesome Janet!:thumbup:

I hate having a day job!! I must have missed where the booking blitz was no longer available!! I have been telling EVERYONE!!!
Thanks Janet for calling, I hope we can find out soon what is going on!! Maybe it was to be a secret until August 1st when SECN posts?!

They have to do some digging and will call me back when they have an answer (quoted 24-48 hours).I will post when they figure this out!!!!

pampered.chris said:
I hate having a day job!! I must have missed where the booking blitz was no longer available!! I have been telling EVERYONE!!!
Thanks Janet for calling, I hope we can find out soon what is going on!! Maybe it was to be a secret until August 1st when SECN posts?!

I'm thinking it was pondered then changed and the wrong link got up.

I don't remember it being mentioned at NC either.

I remember seeing it, so no one is imagining anything. I also know that when I got home and went to print them, the info. regarding the booking blitz was no longer there. VERY strange!! Thanks for getting to the bottom of it for us, Janet! :)

I have it printed out already! I hope HO goes ahead with it since it seems a lot of us have already told some of our hosts...

Thanks so much for investigating! I was about to start making bookings with it! Guess I'll just offer them the host special and this will be an added perk if it does pan out.

Bump for those wondering.

I'd log onto CC, print the correct one and use that until we know what will happen.

Wow, I'm gone for most of the day to find something mysteriously disappeared lol! I have the booking bliltz flyer printed out and told my Aug hosts about it already! :(

I think it may have been intended for Canada only as they didn't have the July blitz.

Maybe, except that it had all US prices on it.We'll have to wait and see...that's what we get for being so excited after conference! ;)

heat123 said:
Wow, I'm gone for most of the day to find something mysteriously disappeared lol! I have the booking bliltz flyer printed out and told my Aug hosts about it already! :(

I'm waiting also, so if I hear anything, I'll let you know!

The prices on that incorrect flyer were US prices, including the show minimum.

Hey! All 3 of us were typing at the same time. :)

janetupnorth said:
Maybe, except that it had all US prices on it.

chefann said:
The prices on that incorrect flyer were US prices, including the show minimum.

oh shucks, I missed that part. Hmmm....what else could it be......

DebbieJ said:
oh shucks, I missed that part. Hmmm....what else could it be......

I'm thinking:

1. It was either planned initially instead of July...or
2. Both were planned together and this one got canceled.

I'm guessing in the rush to get things up the wrong one got up...

But in our rush for information, many here and I'm sure many throughout the US got it. We KNOW it is changed/down, but how many out there do not?

I'm guessing they'll have to put an e-mail out to us to clarify! :)

I hope they put it back up! I love it to get bookings!

It would be nifty ... but oh well. My July booking challenge didn't pan out, after all ...

Just an added perk.

I never saw the booking challenge flyer ... and nothing about ANY August special was said at conference.

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
I have it printed out already! I hope HO goes ahead with it since it seems a lot of us have already told some of our hosts...

Can someone fill me in on this??? What are we discussing? Thanks.

On Monday under conference links the host flyer had talked about a booking blitz for August 11-16. Many booked shows this week using that flyer/information. The link was changed later, but no communication from HO and when people call the Solution Center doesn't seem to know anything about it.We are waiting to hear back of what to do/say...

No news yet, but bumping...

Hopefully I do this right- I saved the original flyer:

deleted

Darlene

Last edited:
wow - this would be awesome if it happens - I am working on booking 2 open dates that week! I wish we could get confirmation on this so I could add talk about it...

bumping....no word yet. :(

Please remove the flyer with the booking blitz info until we hear from HO. There are many users of this site who only go to the files, and without this supporting information they are likely to think that it is a valid promo.

Glad I read this thread. I saved the flyer on my computer so I could just print it out when needed. It's quicker than logging onto CC. I'll check back later to see if we've heard anything. It's strange that someone at HO wouldn't just say "no, it's not going to happen", or "yes, it is."

Thanks for checking on this Janet! I am waiting...not so patiently!

Thanks Janet for investigating further. It was weird; the lady I talked to had NO clue as to what I was talking about!

I wish they would hurry up and say something. When the booking Blitz came out. I sent a email to all my people and got 3 bookings within 4 hours of sending it just fro the blitz. Everyone was really excited about the knives. I don't know what to say to them if they don't bring it back.

Jennifer McEachern
Air Force Wife
Mom to Jenavive and Jason
Future Director

I don't think it's for real, folks. HO doesn't have anything on CC to register shows, as would be necessary to contact winning hosts.

Thanks for checking Janet and until I hear otherwise I will use the one that is on CC now.

chefann said:
I don't think it's for real, folks. HO doesn't have anything on CC to register shows, as would be necessary to contact winning hosts.

But isn't it odd that there has been no mention of the mistake?

They have to know that many people downloaded the flyer and used it....there should have at least been an "Oops - here's the actual flyer" email or mention on CC.

ChefBeckyD said:
But isn't it odd that there has been no mention of the mistake?

They have to know that many people downloaded the flyer and used it....there should have at least been an "Oops - here's the actual flyer" email or mention on CC.

Since it wasn't meant to be a promo, I don't think they anticipated how consultants jump on information on the website right after conference. I'm SURE this isn't limited to CS.

So, they just replaced it and since most departments didn't know of it in the first place, I'm sure they didn't know of the mistake.

Hopefully, there will be something today.

I haven't been checking lately, but was curious as to what they were offering. I know the July one had huge success for some. It would be great for them to do that again, however I wish they would include those of us who can only do shows on weekends.

For those who USED the information, I would suggest e-mailing HO also so they realize how many really got it. Tell them you know people have called and you are waiting on the official answer of how to handle customers.I mentioned that many had, but it is good for them to know so hopefully they know how to respond to us.

janetupnorth said:
For those who USED the information, I would suggest e-mailing HO also so they realize how many really got it. Tell them you know people have called and you are waiting on the official answer of how to handle customers.

I mentioned that many had, but it is good for them to know so hopefully they know how to respond to us.

Did that last night!;)

krzymomof4 said:
I haven't been checking lately, but was curious as to what they were offering. I know the July one had huge success for some. It would be great for them to do that again, however I wish they would include those of us who can only do shows on weekends.

Well, this one, which really isn't, included Saturday!:rolleyes:

thejeepqueen said:
I wish they would hurry up and say something. When the booking Blitz came out. I sent a email to all my people and got 3 bookings within 4 hours of sending it just fro the blitz. Everyone was really excited about the knives. I don't know what to say to them if they don't bring it back.

Jennifer McEachern
Air Force Wife
Mom to Jenavive and Jason
Future Director

I think if it was me, I'd make up my own "blitz" for your shows that week. Put all the hosts in a drawing and order the Santoku with a show discount or something just to reward those hosts no matter what. I'm thankful I had not mentioned it to anyone yet but I'd be thinking of some kind of contest if I had. I know it will not be the same but you'll be offering something and they will see that you care about them. Hopefully your commissions on those shows that you didn't have before will far outweigh the cost of the knife. Just thinking out loud here...

quiverfull7 said:
I think if it was me, I'd make up my own "blitz" for your shows that week. Put all the hosts in a drawing and order the Santoku with a show discount or something just to reward those hosts no matter what. I'm thankful I had not mentioned it to anyone yet but I'd be thinking of some kind of contest if I had. I know it will not be the same but you'll be offering something and they will see that you care about them. Hopefully your commissions on those shows that you didn't have before will far outweigh the cost of the knife. Just thinking out loud here...

Diane - that is a great idea!

There is also a chance that they didn't plan on announcing it until Aug. 1st. That way it is more about bookings we have on the books and not trying to manage all our shows in that one week.

Darlene

darlinclem said:
There is also a chance that they didn't plan on announcing it until Aug. 1st. That way it is more about bookings we have on the books and not trying to manage all our shows in that one week.

Darlene

I had thought of that scenario also....I hope that is what it is!

Then, I have shared an early inside scoop, and not wrong info!:thumbup::D

We found out about the July thing the first Monday of July .. I remember cuz I was calling the host on the way to the cluster meeting.Probably would have been later if conference wasn't a few days later ...

Well I came home this afternoon to an email from HO that is a send out to all saying it is back! YEAH!

Quoted:
The July Booking Challenge is wildly successful! And because you can’t have too much of a good thing, we’re bringing it back for Aug. 11-16 Shows.

So many of you wanted more chances to win incredible prizes for your host, guests and of course – for you! With new prizes and 300 new chances to win, this is a great opportunity to contact your July hosts and guests to book an August Show!

Every day Aug. 11-16, we’ll randomly draw 50 winning Shows. If your Show is taking place when we call, we’ll deliver some great news to your host:

50 Shows will win:
One FREE 7" Santoku Knife (a $70 value) for you host - and one for you!
One FREE Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub for every buying guest.
One Show will win a grand-prize and receive:
A surprise phone call from CEO Marla Gottschalk or Sr. Vice President Jean Jonas.
FREE Forged Cutlery and companion Cutting Boards valued at more than $200 for your host and for you! Includes: 7" Santoku, 9" Bread, 3" Petite Paring, 5" Boning, Forged Cutlery Honing Tool, Large Grooved Cutting Board, Cutting Board and Bar Board.
One FREE Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub for every buying guest .
To participate, hold as many Shows as you can Aug. 11-16 and register them by Aug. 5. Submit the online registration form on Consultant's Corner > Consultant Incentives > Promotions and Programs > August Booking Challenge. Return as often as you like to keep your schedule of registered Shows updated because your Show must be taking place when we call to be eligible for prizes.

Darlene

Yes, already posted on another thread.Go book'em!

I just got a call back from the guy at HO I talked to yesterday.We already know this, but:1. The booking blitz IS going on.
2. Someone posted the link too early accidentally hence the replacement of the link earlier in the week.I thanked him for calling and joked about the poor person who made the mistake of posting it early - they didn't realize the havoc they caused! ;)

Glad to hear that he DID call you back Janet! (& of course SO glad that it's a go!)

1. What is the August Booking Blitz and why is it important?

The August Booking Blitz is a special promotion by Pampered Chef aimed at increasing sales and bookings during the month of August. It is important because it offers customers and consultants a chance to earn rewards and discounts while also helping to grow their business.

2. What are some of the rewards and incentives offered during the August Booking Blitz?

Some of the rewards and incentives offered during the August Booking Blitz include free products, discounts on orders, and the chance to win a trip to the Pampered Chef headquarters in Chicago.

3. How can I participate in the August Booking Blitz?

To participate in the August Booking Blitz, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the company's website to learn more and get started. You can also attend virtual parties or host your own to earn rewards and increase bookings.

4. What if I have questions or need help with the August Booking Blitz?

If you have any questions or need assistance with the August Booking Blitz, you can reach out to your consultant or contact Pampered Chef's customer service team. They will be happy to provide you with any information or support you may need.

5. Is there a deadline to participate in the August Booking Blitz?

The August Booking Blitz typically runs for the entire month of August, but some promotions and incentives may have specific deadlines. It is best to check with your consultant or the company's website for any specific dates or deadlines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• grgann
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcguyvt
  • feather18