• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Auctioning Gifts at Shows - Need Ideas!

I've started holding auctions at all my shows now. I auction off 4-5 different gifts. I was wondering if anyone else does this and if so what kind of things to you give as gifts? I think I overdo it alittle.Some of the gifts I give people at my shows include: PC bucks (which are given out as 100 bring invitation, 300 bring outside order, 100 being on time, 300 bring a friend, and 500 book a show), Pampered Chef cookbook (which is given out as a surprise at the end of the party), and game called "Pampered Bucks". I usually have a cookbook (outlet book) and PC bucks (which are printed up and given out
Dar
I have started holding auctions at all my shows now. I auction off 4-5 different gifts. I was wondering if anyone else does this and if so what kind of things to you give as gifts? I think I overdo it alittle.

I need new ideas. Thanks for the help!

Darlene
Independent Consultant #524207

Last edited:
I have never heard of this - but I like the concept. What prizes do you auction off?

I give my own PC bucks. Here is how my PC bucks are given out and some of the secret gifts I usually give (outlet stuff):

100 bring invite
300 bring outside order
100 being on time
300 bring a friend
500 book a show

During show

100 ask pertinent question about my job
100 tell other guests what you like about your favorite PC item
100 help demo a product

I usually bring 4-5 items in gift bags (they remain a secret even when bidding)

I usually have a cookbook (outlet book)
crock, spreader, spice, measuring cups, etc.

I hope this helps. Everyone loves the auction.

Wow this sounds so neat! Do you let them know at the beginning what they'll get $ for and how much $ they'll get for each thing? Also, do you print out the PC $ on your own, have it printed, have it laminated and reuse it or? Do you have a copy of it you would be willing to share?

Sorry for all the questions but I'd LOVE to try this with some of my groupies where I'm finding the shows are getting stale.

Thanks!

Sorry this is so long!

Instead of using PC post cards, I send out a letter and it basically says this:

Dear Invited Guest,

Come join the fun at our Pampered Chef Party on May 26th at the home of
Sunny Day, 12345 address, Garden City MI 48111. Please R.S.V.P @
734-111-2222. If you are not able to attend but would like to place an order, please check out my website @www.pamperedchef.biz/darsbest.
Click on Host: Sunny Day.

In addition to the normal food and fun, we will be playing a game call "Pampered Bucks"! Before and during the party, everyone will have opportunities to earn "Pampered Bucks". Than at the end of the party, I will be auctioning some items and the highest bidder wins!

Here is how to earn bucks:

Bring your invite $100 Pampered Bucks
Be on time $100 Pampered Bucks
and so on

At the end of the show

Join my Team

Surprise ($50.00 Value)
When you qualify

I hope to see you there. May the highest bidder win:)

Then I put my name and phone number

________

I bring 5 gift bags closed shut where no one can look in it. When I hold the auction I just hold up the bag and the bidding starts. In the past I have had the gifts sitting on the table and people would see the more expensive gifts and would save up their bucks for that item and no one would bid on the $5.00 items or if they did they would bid 100 bucks and get it for that so I decided to do it the other way and it works better.

I do print up my own dollars. I would share it with you if I knew how to attach it. I hope this will work for you. Do you have any ideas to improve this ?

Darlene Ramey:chef:
Independent Consultant #524207

Last edited:

Related to Auctioning Gifts at Shows - Need Ideas!

What are some ideas for auctioning gifts at shows?

1. One popular idea is to create gift baskets filled with Pampered Chef products and other kitchen essentials. These can be auctioned off as a whole or broken up into smaller baskets to appeal to different budgets.

2. Another idea is to auction off a cooking class or demonstration with a Pampered Chef consultant. This can be a fun and interactive way for guests to learn about the products while also raising money for a good cause.

3. Consider offering a limited edition or exclusive Pampered Chef item for auction. This can create a sense of urgency and excitement among guests who want to get their hands on a unique product.

4. Host a "mystery box" auction where guests can bid on a box filled with random Pampered Chef products. This can be a fun and unpredictable way to raise money and get people excited about the brand.

5. Have a silent auction for higher-end Pampered Chef products, such as cookware sets or larger kitchen appliances. This can be a great way to generate more funds for the cause while also showcasing some of the company's top products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
jwpamp