• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Auction Lot Items at Consultants Corner: Bidding Up to $250!

In summary, the Auction Lot Items at Consultants Corner is an exclusive and exciting opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to bid on discounted products and experiences. To participate, consultants must have an active account and can bid on items up to $250. The types of items included vary and can range from limited edition products to unique experiences. The bidding process is similar to a traditional auction, and the highest bidder wins the item. Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be applied to Auction Lot Items, but winning an item at a lower price can still be a great deal for consultants.
pamela
Have you all been to consultants corner and seen the auction lot items? when I was there just a few minutes ago, the gloves & apron signed by Oprah were already at a $250 bid and the auction doesn't close for a month!
This is gonna be BIG money for the ACS and great advertisement for PC!

Think Oprah will mention it on her show?

That is so cool.

great googly-moogly...the apron & gloves signed by Doris are at a higher bid than the ones signed by Oprah! I LOVE IT!

What is the purpose of the Auction Lot Items at Consultants Corner?

The Auction Lot Items at Consultants Corner is a fun and exciting way for consultants to bid on exclusive Pampered Chef products and experiences. It allows consultants to potentially win items at a lower price and add them to their inventory or use them for customer incentives.

How do I participate in Auction Lot Items at Consultants Corner?

To participate, you must be a current active consultant with Pampered Chef. You can access the Auction Lot Items through your Consultant’s Corner account and bid on items up to $250. The highest bid at the end of the auction wins the item.

What types of items are typically included in the Auction Lot?

The types of items included in the Auction Lot vary and can include exclusive products, limited edition items, and even experiences such as a cooking class with a Pampered Chef executive. The items are always highly sought after and exclusive to the Auction Lot.

What is the bidding process for Auction Lot Items?

The bidding process for Auction Lot Items is similar to a traditional auction. You can bid on an item by entering the amount you are willing to pay. If someone outbids you, you will receive a notification and can choose to increase your bid. The bidding will continue until the auction closes and the highest bidder wins.

Can I use my consultant discount on Auction Lot Items?

No, unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be applied to Auction Lot Items. These items are already offered at a discounted price and are in high demand, so the consultant discount does not apply. However, winning an item at a lower price through the auction can still be a great deal for consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • iteachurkid
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kzegar
  • PampMomof3