• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Excitement at HWC Celebrity Auction - Place Your Bid Now!

In summary, the celebrity auction is a fun way to raise money for the ACS. There have only been a few bids so far, but potential bidders have a month to make a bid. Some of the things up for bid are signed gloves and aprons by Doris Christopher and Chef Koetke.
rebeccastt
Silver Member
Have you guys checked out the celebrity auction yet? It looks fun. There have only been a few bids so far, but potential bidders have a month to make a bid.

If you haven't seen it yet, go to the PC main website, or to your PWS and look at the bottom right corner.

I tried to check it out, but I had to give them a CC# to even view the auction, so I quit.

Really? I didn't have that problem?!?

I was going to go look, and I couldn't find how to get through to the auction without registering, which requires a card number.

See if this works:http://acs.charitybuzz.com/viewLots.do

That did, cool!!
Thanks. :D

You're welcome! Glad it worked. :)

Did it for me too!

Thanks, Rebecca!

OK- I don't know who half those people are. And some of them who I do know would actually turn me away from the auction.

Kinda curious what these will bring in. I think Its a great way to raise money for the cause.

I bid on a couple of things but then I tried to bid on the celebrity signed HWC gloves and apron but it looks like that is not available until midnight (12 p.m. it states).

Did you notice the second page of the listings at the bottom? Gloves and aprons signed by Doris and Chef Koetke! I can only imagine who will be bidding on those!!

chefann said:
OK- I don't know who half those people are. And some of them who I do know would actually turn me away from the auction.

LOL - I thought the exact same thing when I saw them!

chefmary said:
Did you notice the second page of the listings at the bottom? Gloves and aprons signed by Doris and Chef Koetke! I can only imagine who will be bidding on those!!
Um.... us, maybe? :D edited to remove disturbing mental image.

Last edited:
edited to remove quote of disturbing mental image! :)I feel better now!

ewwwwww!:yuck: I think he's so cute and all, but I just don't want a vision in my head of him in a pink apron, and pink polkadot gloves....Arrrggghhhh! Get it out, Get it out!!!!

Last edited:
OK- I'll take it out of my post if you take the quote out of yours.

I can remove it - but I may need counseling!:p

Becky- you can come to my house for chocolate almond counseling!

Naturally, Oprah's is already pretty high. I think there are only two on there that I'd even want (and not really hers). I'm not really familiar with most of them and am not really into having famous people's stuff in my house and wow that they start at $50 and jump to $100. I'm glad that they are doing it. Anything raised is a help!

chefann said:
Becky- you can come to my house for chocolate almond counseling!

Chocolate covered almonds are the answer to many of life's problems....

Has anyone come up with a cute and clever e-mail to send out.

I would love to send something out to everyone on my list but I am not cute or clever.

:chef:

I was just trying to send one from my PWS (which I NEVER do...), only to find that PC hasn't made one for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uggh!

I'm off to email them right now....

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - I thought the exact same thing when I saw them!

Same here...

rebeccastt said:
I was just trying to send one from my PWS (which I NEVER do...), only to find that PC hasn't made one for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uggh!

I'm off to email them right now....

I sent the HWC host & guest email to my customers, and directed them to my website for more info. There is a link to it on our websites, so if they go there, they'll see it.

I'm surprised Doris Christopher already has almost as many bids as Oprah. But what do I know, I was clueless as to what a big deal Barb Duke was till Regional! hahah! I sent out a bunch of press releases to news stations, radio, business, etc. Just trying to get the general PC word out there. I don't think anyone I know personally has the money to bid on these things.

Some of those may have to bid on their own things to save face if no one bids. :)

am I just missing it ? How much of this $$ (%) is going to the ACS ?

It doesn't say. The company that's running the auction is probably keeping some, but my guess would be that about 90% is being donated. Sounds like a question for HO.

I think it's pretty fun!
(kind of a tacky pic of Sharon Stone if you ask me though!)

lacychef said:
I think it's pretty fun!
(kind of a tacky pic of Sharon Stone if you ask me though!)

Yeah - I thought so too.

Good; glad it wasn't just me!

lacychef said:
Good; glad it wasn't just me!

that was my first thought too ! like they couldn't have found a more tasteful picture??

Amen! My same thought on Sharon Stone. I would like to bid on a couple but they look like there going to be really high before the end of May!

It looks like they changed the picture of Sharon Stone it looks a lot better now.

I'm surprised they didn't get Warren Buffet to sign a pair!

1. What is the HWC Celebrity Auction?

The HWC Celebrity Auction is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support the Help Whip Cancer initiative. It features unique items and experiences donated by various celebrities and all proceeds go towards cancer research and support.

2. How do I place a bid?

To place a bid, you can visit the main Pampered Chef website or your personal Pampered Chef website (PWS). Simply click on the "Join the Excitement at HWC Celebrity Auction" banner and browse through the available items. Once you have found an item you want to bid on, click on the "Place Bid" button and follow the instructions to enter your bid.

3. When is the deadline for bidding?

The deadline for bidding is one month from the start of the auction. This gives potential bidders enough time to browse through the items and make their bids. The exact date and time can be found on the Pampered Chef website and PWS.

4. Are there any restrictions for bidding?

Yes, in order to participate in the HWC Celebrity Auction, you must be a legal resident of the United States or Canada and be at least 18 years old. Additionally, employees and consultants of Pampered Chef and their immediate family members are not eligible to bid.

5. How can I track my bids?

You can track your bids by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Bids" tab. This will show you all the items you have bid on and their current status. You can also receive email notifications if you have been outbid on an item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76