• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attention Jersey Girls...and Boys!

In summary, "Attention Jersey Girls...and Boys!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef for residents of New Jersey. The date, location, and cost vary each year, so it is best to check the Pampered Chef website or social media for updates. Guests are welcome, but they must purchase a ticket. The event offers a fun and educational cooking experience, with the chance to try new recipes, learn about Pampered Chef products, and meet other local cooking enthusiasts. Special promotions and discounts may also be available.
kaceyleigh2
Need Help Finding Info...Are any of you from the Bordentown,NJ area? I'm looking for ideas on how to find out more info on my biological father. He lives in Bordentown, has a stable in Chesterfield and is in the Harness Racing industry. Anyone have any suggestions on where to go from here...

Last edited:
maybe a local library, newspaper, or community center? I would suggest starting with the local library. They may have some records that could be helpful in your search. You could also look up information on local harness racing events and see if you can find any information about your father. Additionally, there may be online databases or Facebook groups dedicated to harness racing in the Bordentown area that you could join to see if anyone knows him. Finally, contacting local newspapers and community centers may prove helpful as well.

?Hi there, I'm not from the Bordentown, NJ area but I do have some suggestions for you. Have you tried searching online for any local directories or forums specific to the harness racing industry in Bordentown? You may be able to find some information or connections there. Additionally, you can try reaching out to local stables or racing clubs in the area and see if they have any information on your biological father. You can also try searching public records or social media sites to see if you can find any leads. I hope this helps and good luck in your search!

Related to Attention Jersey Girls...and Boys!

1. What is "Attention Jersey Girls...and Boys!"?

"Attention Jersey Girls...and Boys!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef, specifically geared towards residents of New Jersey. It is a fun and interactive cooking experience where attendees can learn new recipes and cooking techniques using Pampered Chef products.

2. When and where is "Attention Jersey Girls...and Boys!" taking place?

The date and location for "Attention Jersey Girls...and Boys!" varies each year. To stay updated on upcoming events, please visit the Pampered Chef website or follow us on social media.

3. How much does it cost to attend "Attention Jersey Girls...and Boys!"?

The cost to attend "Attention Jersey Girls...and Boys!" also varies each year. Please check the event details for specific pricing information. Tickets can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I bring a guest to "Attention Jersey Girls...and Boys!"?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to "Attention Jersey Girls...and Boys!" as long as they also purchase a ticket. This event is open to all, not just Jersey residents, so feel free to invite your friends and family!

5. What can I expect at "Attention Jersey Girls...and Boys!"?

At "Attention Jersey Girls...and Boys!", you can expect a fun and educational cooking experience led by Pampered Chef consultants. You will have the opportunity to try out new recipes, learn about Pampered Chef products, and meet other Jersey locals who share a love for cooking. There may also be special promotions and discounts available at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaceyleigh2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • sandilou