• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Advice on Finding Info. About Someone

its a delicate situation. Hes been dead for a while now and theres really nothing more anyone can do.Its been going on for years though, its nothing new that people havent been doing at colleges all over the country. I'm certainly not downplaying what happened but these kids didnt help him. Soooo...its a delicate situation. Hes been dead for a while now and theres really nothing more anyone can do.
dannyzmom said:
But it sounds liek she HAS found him. She knows where he lives and works - what else does she need to find out?

I don't know but she has to be careful because maybe he doesnt want to be found....fine line with harassment/stalking laws. Im SURE that's not where she's going with this. I cant blame her at ALL for wanting to find him. I would simply make one phone call to his business, get him on the phone and feel him out. Obviously letters and phone calls to his home are not working. There's no other way to get around his new wife without her physically going there herself and taking that chance. I dont know the whole story so I dont want to speculate or assume and its none of my business.;) ;)

She has spoken to him on the phone before, the business is his, snd she needs to be able to find him at a location other than home. Apparently, the woman he married is not very nice and won't allow them to have contact. She has called and they have blocked her phone calls, won't answer unidentified numbers, and she has even intercepted a certified letter Kacey sent. My first response to her was...well maybe he doesn't want to see you and she said it's not that he just completely spineless, whatever...So, she was hoping to find local race tracks for horse races. Another issue she has is she doesn't know the schedule for the races. She doesn't know how she would know if he was racing or just training...he used to race the horses himself but she had thought from their last conversation that he may be just training the horses. I guess the next place to go would be the tracks in the area and see if there is any information of their tracks online or even available to view. It would be nice to find out he will be "here" at "such-in-such" a time and she could just show up. It is something that she NEEDS to resolve because it is something that she is having a very difficult time dealing with :(. I would just to be able to help her finally resolve this, it really ways on her mind...

Your help, though is much appreciated, Dena. They had been talking until his wife caught wind of it and here we stand... Yes I agree should just bite the bullet and go there and face him... lay it all on the line and see what happens.... You never know and I think thats what scares her... I don't know, maybe I shouldn't speak for her :eek:

Carissidy said:
Your help, though is much appreciated, Dena. They had been talking until his wife caught wind of it and here we stand... Yes I agree should just bite the bullet and go there and face him... lay it all on the line and see what happens.... You never know and I think thats what scares her... I don't know, maybe I shouldn't speak for her :eek:

But that's all she needs is to show up, the wife calls the cops, and his "spinelessness" leaves him hiding behind the evil stepmother and no one is there for HER. If he can't be a man and tell his wife "THAT IS MY DAUGHTER. You don't like it, there's the door", then I would be a little apprehensive to just SHOW UP and take that risk. Who's side do you think he's going to take should that scenerio arise?

Ooo good point, I don't know... but it wouldn't be illegal to go to one of his races, right?

Carissidy said:
Ooo good point, I don't know... but it wouldn't be illegal to go to one of his races, right?

Oh gosh, no! But harassing him (and my guess is the new wifey will call it that eventually) isn't going to help. If he's making NO effort to contact her and she's chasing after him, why bother? Im so sorry. Im not being harsh and thats probably how I am coming off. I certainly dont mean it that way. It just seems like if that were my biological daughter, I would bend over backwards and tell my new hubby where to go. If for some reason I had to give up a child and remain silent and SHE was trying to contact ME, NOTHING would come between us. But her dad seems to make no effort to keep a relationship going. She needs to contact him by phone at work, get him on the phone, and put him on the spot and see what HE wants the relationship to be and go from there. I certainly don't want her to get jammed up or have her heart broken any more than it already is...you know?:(

Ya I agree but I think the problem is... he has children with this woman and she is hanging them over his head also...

Carissidy said:
Ya I agree but I think the problem is... he has children with this woman and he is hanging them over his head also...

ANY mother, let me rephrase that, any GOOD mother would encourage him to have a relationship with ALL of his children. She 'won'. She got him to herself. Its not like his ex is stalking him! This is his CHILD. It takes two is all Im saying. Again, I don't know the story. I dont know why she was given up by him. But its your flesh and blood. I would be devasted to lose my son. He is my life as any parent feels. I just dont buy it....something's not right....

No wonder my ears were ringing :D The whole situation is very complicated, I agree. I have talked to him a few times and every time he has been very kind and did not deny that I or my brother were his. I do agree he is spineless b/c he won't stand up to his wife. I guess we just don't know the whole situation with his wife.
My brother died when he was 17 and Frank never got to meet him and I'd hate to think that I may never get the chance to meet him or him meet his grandson.

Denarella said:
ANY mother, let me rephrase that, any GOOD mother would encourage him to have a relationship with ALL of his children. She 'won'. She got him to herself. Its not like his ex is stalking him! This is his CHILD. It takes two is all Im saying. Again, I don't know the story. I dont know why she was given up by him. But its your flesh and blood. I would be devasted to lose my son. He is my life as any parent feels. I just dont buy it....something's not right....

I have said that so many times myself!!

It is true Kacey! But never give up! :)

kaceyleigh2 said:
No wonder my ears were ringing :D The whole situation is very complicated, I agree. I have talked to him a few times and every time he has been very kind and did not deny that I or my brother were his. I do agree he is spineless b/c he won't stand up to his wife. I guess we just don't know the whole situation with his wife.
My brother died when he was 17 and Frank never got to meet him and I'd hate to think that I may never get the chance to meet him or him meet his grandson.

I am so very sorry to hear about your brother's passing. I certainly understand your drive to search for him and let him know. I would want the same. Can you call him at work?

<h2>1. How can I find more information about my biological father who lives in Bordentown, NJ?</h2><p>There are a few ways you can try to gather more information about your biological father:</p><ul> <li>Start by searching online using public records websites or social media platforms. You can also try searching for his name in local news articles or obituaries.</li> <li>Contact the Bordentown city hall or county clerk's office to see if they have any records of his address or contact information.</li> <li>If your father is involved in the Harness Racing industry, you can reach out to local stables or racing organizations in the Bordentown area for potential leads.</li> <li>Consider hiring a private investigator who specializes in finding missing persons or conducting background checks.</li></ul><h2>2. Are any of you from the Bordentown, NJ area?</h2><p>Unfortunately, as a company, we do not disclose personal information about our employees, so we cannot confirm if anyone is from the Bordentown area. However, you can try reaching out to local community groups or forums to connect with people who are familiar with the area and may be able to offer helpful advice or information.</p><h2>3. What resources are available for finding information on someone in the Bordentown, NJ area?</h2><p>Aside from the suggestions mentioned in the first question, you can also try searching for your father's name in the Bordentown area's local newspaper archives, as well as conducting a background check through a reputable online service. Additionally, you can reach out to the Bordentown Police Department for any potential records or leads they may have.</p><h2>4. How can I find out if my father has a stable in Chesterfield, NJ?</h2><p>You can try searching online for equestrian or racing directories specific to Chesterfield, NJ. You can also reach out to the Chesterfield township office or chamber of commerce for potential information on local stables and businesses.</p><h2>5. What steps should I take if I find out more information about my father's whereabouts?</h2><p>If you are able to gather more information about your father's location or contact information, we recommend proceeding with caution. You may want to consider reaching out to a therapist or support group to discuss your feelings and potential next steps. If you do decide to reach out to your father, it's important to approach the situation with honesty and open communication. Ultimately, the decision to reconnect with your father is a personal one, and you should do what feels right for you.</p>

1. How can I find more information about my biological father who lives in Bordentown, NJ?

There are a few ways you can try to gather more information about your biological father:

• Start by searching online using public records websites or social media platforms. You can also try searching for his name in local news articles or obituaries.
  • Contact the Bordentown city hall or county clerk's office to see if they have any records of his address or contact information.
  • If your father is involved in the Harness Racing industry, you can reach out to local stables or racing organizations in the Bordentown area for potential leads.
  • Consider hiring a private investigator who specializes in finding missing persons or conducting background checks.

2. Are any of you from the Bordentown, NJ area?

Unfortunately, as a company, we do not disclose personal information about our employees, so we cannot confirm if anyone is from the Bordentown area. However, you can try reaching out to local community groups or forums to connect with people who are familiar with the area and may be able to offer helpful advice or information.

3. What resources are available for finding information on someone in the Bordentown, NJ area?

Aside from the suggestions mentioned in the first question, you can also try searching for your father's name in the Bordentown area's local newspaper archives, as well as conducting a background check through a reputable online service. Additionally, you can reach out to the Bordentown Police Department for any potential records or leads they may have.

4. How can I find out if my father has a stable in Chesterfield, NJ?

You can try searching online for equestrian or racing directories specific to Chesterfield, NJ. You can also reach out to the Chesterfield township office or chamber of commerce for potential information on local stables and businesses.

5. What steps should I take if I find out more information about my father's whereabouts?

If you are able to gather more information about your father's location or contact information, we recommend proceeding with caution. You may want to consider reaching out to a therapist or support group to discuss your feelings and potential next steps. If you do decide to reach out to your father, it's important to approach the situation with honesty and open communication. Ultimately, the decision to reconnect with your father is a personal one, and you should do what feels right for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaceyleigh2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • Kevin Ranoldo