• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attending the Wave Conference: What You Need to Know

In summary, people go to conference in three different waves based on their upline, and you don't have to earn anything to attend. Conference is a great time to get to know your upline and the other participants.
Denarella
What is a "wave"? How does one attend the conference every year? What do you have to earn?:confused:

There are 3 waves of conference - meaning people go in 3 different groups. It is split up according to your upline - your way up line.
You don't have to earn anything to go to conference! However, you can earn conference for free through different promotions throughout the year.

ljeffries said:
There are 3 waves of conference - meaning people go in 3 different groups. It is split up according to your upline - your way up line.
You don't have to earn anything to go to conference! However, you can earn conference for free through different promotions throughout the year.

do most people who start out even know their "way up line"? Does that information come with your kit?

No. Your director should explain that to you. I had been told several times our 'family tree', but it didn't all come together for me until conference when we were all together.

Conference is a great time to get to know these folks!

so this past summer was Chicago...what's next year?

ljeffries said:
No. Your director should explain that to you. I had been told several times our 'family tree', but it didn't all come together for me until conference when we were all together.

Conference is a great time to get to know these folks!

My upline was easy - in an ED's first line, and she is HO direct. I'm having the trouble learning the other way...the extended downline... :) Found some great people on here in my extended cluster! :)

You can also participate in Conference Club where they take so much out of your commission each month to pay for Conference. It isn't the same as earning it for free, but it doesn't hurt your wallet so much at Conference time when the money is already there:thumbup: I would STRONGLY encourage you to plan on attending conference. You really get the BIG PICTURE there! Plus, you'll have a blast!

National Conference is always in Chicago. Leadership Summit moves around.
Cincinnati in January? Not so sure about that choice, but I hope to be there!

ljeffries said:
National Conference is always in Chicago. Leadership Summit moves around.
Cincinnati in January? Not so sure about that choice, but I hope to be there!

good luck to you!!!!:balloon: :thumbup:

Related to Attending the Wave Conference: What You Need to Know

What is the Wave Conference?

The Wave Conference is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It is a multi-day conference filled with training, workshops, and networking opportunities.

When and where is the Wave Conference held?

The Wave Conference is usually held in July or August and the location varies each year. Keep an eye out for announcements and updates from Pampered Chef for the specific dates and location.

Who can attend the Wave Conference?

The Wave Conference is open to all Pampered Chef consultants. However, there may be certain qualifications or requirements that need to be met in order to attend. Check with your upline or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

How do I register for the Wave Conference?

Registration for the Wave Conference can be done through the Pampered Chef website. There is usually an early bird registration period with discounted rates, so be sure to register early to save money.

What should I bring to the Wave Conference?

Be sure to bring comfortable shoes, a notebook and pen for taking notes, and any necessary documents or materials provided by Pampered Chef. It's also a good idea to bring some business cards for networking purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • ldynred7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • heather223