• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Signature: Learn How to Include Your Wave Number!

In summary, a Wave Number is a unique number assigned to each Pampered Chef consultant and is important for identifying and tracking sales and commission. It can be found in your consultant account or by contacting customer service. You can include it in your signature through email settings or manually typing it. The Wave Number cannot be customized and it is recommended to include it in your signature for accurate tracking.
hoosierchef
Ok, I understand the whole Wave thing with Conference. I went before back in 2000 I think.....But what I can't remember is how your "Wave" is determined.

I want to create a signiture for my posts and include my "Wave" number too! ;)

This year it is determined by your Executive Director. There are several threads about it somewhere out here. You can search for it. If I come across it I'll post it for you too.

K....I'm not even sure who my Executive Director is though. :(

Thanks,

hoosierchef said:
K....I'm not even sure who my Executive Director is though. :(

Thanks,
Have you received a commission statement yet? It should be on that. Or, ask your recruiter. If all else fails, call HO.

The list is in the December CN on CC. You will need to know your ED's name, though.

Are the director's editions of CN any different? For some reason whenever I open a CN I get the director's edition, and I'm not a director. I can't find the conference waves in the December edition...

Maybe it was actually in November. Sorry. The electronic versions are the same as eachother. The print version of the Director's edition has an extra section for meeting planning.

Related to Creating a Signature: Learn How to Include Your Wave Number!

1. What is a Wave Number and why is it important?

A Wave Number is a unique number assigned to each Pampered Chef consultant. It is important because it helps identify and track your sales and commission.

2. How do I find out what my Wave Number is?

Your Wave Number can be found in your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting our customer service team.

3. How can I include my Wave Number in my signature?

You can include your Wave Number in your signature by adding it to your email settings or by manually typing it in each time you send an email.

4. Can I customize my Wave Number?

No, your Wave Number is assigned to you and cannot be customized. It is important to use the correct Wave Number to ensure proper tracking of sales and commission.

5. Do I have to include my Wave Number in my signature?

While it is not required, we highly recommend including your Wave Number in your signature to help identify you as a Pampered Chef consultant and to track your sales and commission accurately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
Replies