• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Atlanta Connections: Looking to Network in the ATL area?

In summary, "Atlanta Connections" is a monthly networking event organized by Pampered Chef for professionals looking to expand their network in the Atlanta area. It is open to anyone interested in networking, regardless of industry or profession. The event takes place once a month at various locations, with details announced on the website and social media pages. Registration is free but limited, and the event includes a networking session, a guest speaker, and light refreshments.
Jennifer E
Just curious...anyone out there from the Atlanta area? I am in the Woodstock/ Canton area.

I'm south of the city in Locust Grove.

I'm in Woodstock, practically Canton, off Sixes Rd (not Bridgemill, on the Highway 5 side).

NooraK- I am off Sixes too! Half way between 575 and Bridgemill.

There are a few other consultants in the area that I know are CS members, but don't post regularly.

Who is your director? My Director is out in California, but I do Hospitality with Jackie Cooley.

What is "Atlanta Connections: Looking to Network in the ATL area?"

"Atlanta Connections" is a networking event organized by Pampered Chef for individuals looking to expand their professional network in the Atlanta area. It is an opportunity to meet and connect with other professionals, share industry insights, and build relationships.

Who can attend the "Atlanta Connections" event?

The event is open to anyone who is interested in networking and building professional connections in the Atlanta area. It is not limited to a specific industry or profession.

When and where does the "Atlanta Connections" event take place?

The event usually takes place once a month at various locations in Atlanta. The exact date, time, and location are announced on our website and social media pages. Make sure to check for updates regularly.

How can I register for the "Atlanta Connections" event?

You can register for the event on our website or through our social media pages. Registration is free, but spots are limited, so we recommend registering early to secure your spot.

What can I expect from the "Atlanta Connections" event?

The event will feature a networking session where you can connect with other professionals, as well as a guest speaker who will share insights and tips on networking and building relationships. Light snacks and refreshments will also be provided. Come prepared to meet new people and expand your professional circle!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • GeorgiaPeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies