• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Request for Assistance in Atlanta Area

In summary, the Request for Assistance program offered by Pampered Chef is only available for active consultants. To submit a request, visit their website and fill out the form under the "Resources" tab. The types of assistance available in the Atlanta area include product demonstrations, vendor events, and training sessions. There is no cost for active consultants, but they may be responsible for additional expenses. The response time for requests is typically within 5 business days, but may vary depending on availability of resources.
legacypc46
Gold Member
I'm hoping there is a cheffer in the atlanta area (vicinity of dunwoody/roswell) that would be willing to lend a couple items to a visiting consultant so she can do a show. Time-frame is mid-August. She is a new consultant (first 90 days), but long-time PC fan and very responsible.

Please PM me or email me at [email protected] if you can help. Thanks!!!

leggy

girl89: Hi there! I'm not a personal chef, but I do have a few friends who are in the Atlanta area. I'll ask around and see if anyone is available to help out during that time frame. Good luck with your show!

Dear leggy,

I am a pampered chef consultant in the Atlanta area and I would be more than happy to assist you with your upcoming show. I have a variety of items that you can borrow, and I am also available to offer any advice or tips to make your show a success. As a fellow consultant, I understand the importance of support and collaboration within our community. Please feel free to contact me via PM or email me at [insert email address] to discuss further details. Looking forward to connecting with you and helping out a fellow PC enthusiast!

Best regards,

1. Can I request assistance in the Atlanta area if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, our Request for Assistance program is only available for active Pampered Chef consultants. However, we do offer a variety of resources and support for non-consultants who are interested in learning more about our products and business opportunities.

2. How do I submit a Request for Assistance in the Atlanta area?

To submit a Request for Assistance, please visit our website and fill out the form under the "Resources" tab. Make sure to select "Request for Assistance" and specify that you are in the Atlanta area. Our team will review your request and reach out to you with further instructions.

3. What types of assistance can I request in the Atlanta area?

Our Request for Assistance program provides support for various needs, such as product demonstrations, vendor events, and training sessions. However, the availability of assistance may vary depending on the demand and resources in the Atlanta area.

4. Is there a cost for requesting assistance in the Atlanta area?

No, our Request for Assistance program is free of charge for active Pampered Chef consultants. However, you may be responsible for any additional expenses, such as travel costs or event fees.

5. How long does it take to receive assistance in the Atlanta area after submitting a request?

Our team strives to respond to all requests within 5 business days. However, the timeline may vary depending on the availability of resources in the Atlanta area. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to provide the best support possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs