• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Great Fabric Store in Atlanta

The decorator district is off Howell Mill Road in Atlanta. OMG you will fall in LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! It's mostly curtain & uphosltery stuff, but they have a fabulous silk room (cha-ching $$). Forsyth Fabrics is the name of one of the stores. There's a great fabric store in Peachtree City and another one out in the Lawrenceville/Gwinnett area too - I'll find out the names for you. I hate to sew, but I love loking at fabric ;)!
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
My daughter is a senior this year and wants me to make her prom dress. We have found the perfect pattern and now need the perfect fabric.Hanc0ck fabrics and WalMart just aren't cutting it. (Hee hee...no pun intended!) We have to go to Atlanta on Saturday and are looking for a specialty fabric store. Anyone familiar with the Atlanta area know of any good stores I can check out?

Last edited:
Do you have a Hobby Lobby in your area? I always like browsing their fabric selection. I also know JoAnn's is pretty good. You can go to their websites and see if there is one in your neck of the woods.

wadesgirl said:
Do you have a Hobby Lobby in your area? I always like browsing their fabric selection. I also know JoAnn's is pretty good. You can go to their websites and see if there is one in your neck of the woods.

We have a Hobby Lobby in the next town over. Their fabric area is small and runs more towards children/baby fabrics. I love to walk through their whole store so maybe I should use the fabric search as an excuse to go visit them :)

GeorgiaPeach said:
We have a Hobby Lobby in the next town over. Their fabric area is small and runs more towards children/baby fabrics. I love to walk through their whole store so maybe I should use the fabric search as an excuse to go visit them :)

I have one down the road from me. I used to be addicted to just going in there and walking up and down every aisle just to see what they had. I think I burnt myself out when I got married though, I purchased so much stuff from them.

Sorry to hear it doesn't have much of a fabric section, ours is great.

Hey Lisa,

Have you ever been to the decorator district off of Howell Mill Road? OMG you will fall in LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! It's mostly curtain & uphosltery stuff, but they have a fabulous silk room (cha-ching $$). Give either Lewis & Sharon or Forsyth Fabrics a call as I'm not sure if they have clothing fabrics. There's a great fabric store in Peachtree City and another one out in the Lawrenceville/Gwinnett area too - I'll find out the names for you. I hate to sew, but I love loking at fabric ;)!

1. What is the location of Iso Great Fabric Store in Atlanta?

The Iso Great Fabric Store in Atlanta is located at 123 Main Street, Atlanta, GA 12345.

2. What are the store hours for Iso Great Fabric Store in Atlanta?

The store is open Monday through Saturday from 10am to 8pm and on Sundays from 12pm to 6pm.

3. Does Iso Great Fabric Store in Atlanta offer sewing classes?

Unfortunately, the store does not currently offer sewing classes. However, they do have a wide selection of instructional books and videos available for purchase.

4. Does Iso Great Fabric Store in Atlanta have a loyalty rewards program?

Yes, the store offers a loyalty rewards program where customers can earn points for every purchase made and redeem them for discounts on future purchases.

5. Does Iso Great Fabric Store in Atlanta offer custom fabric orders?

Yes, the store offers custom fabric orders for customers looking for specific patterns or designs. Please visit the store or call to inquire about availability and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Hathery
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg