• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Atlanta Cheffers: Stay Safe & Dry!

In summary, to participate in Atlanta Cheffers: Stay Safe & Dry!, simply visit their website and sign up for their weekly meal delivery service. They offer a variety of healthy and delicious meals, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options, with a changing menu each week. The team follows strict food safety protocols and sources ingredients from reputable suppliers to ensure the safety and freshness of the meals. Customers can customize their meals by selecting preferred proteins and sides, and adding extra servings for larger households. There is no minimum order requirement for the meal delivery service.
NooraK
Gold Member
To all my fellow Atlanta area Cheffers, I hope you are all safe and dry. I had a heck of a time getting to the babysitter's house last night and then home. I'm just glad we don't have one of those places that charges $1 per minute when you're late!

Stay safe Noora!

Thanks Jen. Happily, the freeway was open tonight, so getting home was much easier.

Yes, stay safe - everyone in the flooding areas!

I saw the news coverage of the flooding in Georgia...I hope everyone of our PC family is safe and has not lost anything. God Bless you all!

1. How can I participate in Atlanta Cheffers: Stay Safe & Dry!?

To participate in Atlanta Cheffers: Stay Safe & Dry!, simply visit our website and sign up for our weekly meal delivery service. You can also join our Facebook group for updates and special events.

2. What types of meals are offered in Atlanta Cheffers: Stay Safe & Dry!?

We offer a variety of healthy and delicious meals, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. Our menu changes weekly to provide a diverse selection for our customers.

3. How do you ensure the safety and freshness of the meal deliveries?

Our team follows strict food safety protocols to ensure the safety and freshness of our meal deliveries. All ingredients are sourced from reputable suppliers and our chefs adhere to proper sanitation practices during meal preparation.

4. Can I customize my meals in Atlanta Cheffers: Stay Safe & Dry!?

Yes, you can customize your meals by selecting your preferred protein and sides for each dish. We also offer the option to add extra servings for larger households.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for Atlanta Cheffers: Stay Safe & Dry!?

There is no minimum order requirement for our meal delivery service. You can order as many or as few meals as you like each week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies
Views
MissChef