• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would Love a Little Good Luck From Everyone for My Son!

In summary, the conversation discusses ways to send good luck to the speaker's son, who has an important event coming up. The speaker suggests keeping the son in thoughts and sending positive vibes, sharing good luck rituals, and following the family on social media for updates. They also politely decline physical items for good luck and express gratitude for the support and interest.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

On Tuesday, June 5 I am taking my son to the Atlanta auditions for "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader." As soon as he found out they were auditioning in Atlanta, he jumped at the chance to attend. He is so excited!

I would love a little good luck from everyone! I expect a very long, but fun day.

Thanks!
Lisa

Good luck! Sounds like you'll be making a great memory to tuck away for safekeeping.

Good Luck!!!

Good Luck! How fun for him!

How fun! I'm rooting for him Lisa.

That's so cool!! I hope everything goes well. You'll have to let us know what happens.:) GOOD LUCK!!

How was it? Will we see him on a future episode?

Well, any news?

WOW! We know an almost celebrity! How did it go?!

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes.

He did not make it to the final room, so I think he is out. They told everyone in our room that we would hear something by the end of the month if selected to audition in Hollywood. However, since no one in our room went to the final room, I think everyone is finished.

The best part about it was my son asked to audition and that was so outside is comfort zone. He is very smart and analytical, but not usually comfortable in front of a crowd. Actually he is usually the total opposite of comfortable. I am so proud of him!!! We had a great time!

Thanks!
Lisa

Let him know that we're proud of him, too.

Related to Would Love a Little Good Luck From Everyone for My Son!

1. How can I send good luck to your son?

Thank you for your kind gesture! You can send good luck to my son by simply keeping him in your thoughts and sending positive vibes his way. Your support means a lot to us.

2. Does your son have a special occasion coming up?

Yes, my son has an important exam/job interview/sports game coming up. We would appreciate any good luck wishes and positive energy you can send his way.

3. Is there anything specific we can do to help bring good luck?

While there is no specific action that can guarantee good luck, your words of encouragement and positive thoughts can make a difference. Also, if you have any personal good luck rituals or traditions, feel free to share them with us.

4. Can we send physical items for good luck?

We appreciate the thought, but we would prefer to keep it simple and just receive your good luck wishes. Thank you for understanding.

5. How can we keep updated on your son's progress?

You can follow us on social media, where we will be sharing updates and progress on my son's journey. Your continued support and interest mean a lot to us!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428