• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Assembling Crescent Rolls in a Ring - Any Tips?

In summary, to prevent crescent rolls from unraveling while assembling them into a ring, make sure to pinch the seams tightly and press the edges together. You can also use different types of dough and add fillings for extra flavor. To ensure even cooking, arrange the rolls in a single layer and rotate the ring halfway through cooking. The crescent roll ring can also be assembled ahead of time and refrigerated, but may require a longer baking time.
Mindy50135
Hi,
New, and am trying to figure out how to do the crescent rolls in the ring with the wide edge to the inside and points to the outside. I think it will end up looking ok when it is done baking but when I was ascembling it, I am sure it didn't look like it was easy
Any one have any tips or pictures?
Thanks
Mindy

Do you have "All the Best" Cookbook? It shows you how in there.

You can have them touch and you should roll it out with your rolling pin. It's oK before you fill the ring to have the point hanging over the edge of the stone.

When you start laying out the crescent rolls, think of a clock.

First put a triangle at 12, 3, 6, and 9.
Then lay down four more, spaced evenly between those.
Then lay down the rest, spaced evenly between those.
That way, you will get them basically evenly spaced.

Roll the wide parts together with the short end of the Baker's Roller. Then scoop your filling in and cover with the cresents by pulling over the point and tucking it under. It will not cover the filling completely.

Good luck!

When I was assembling mine the other night, I flipped the rack upside down and that way when the points were hanging over, they werent' laying on my counter. I got that tip somewhere on here, not sure where. My other fave new tip is to put the cookbook in a gallon ziploc bag to protect them. I shared that at my show today and they were very impressed! :)

Thank you all so much, I really appreciate the help! My 1st show is on April 24 and I really wanted to demo that and the 123 cake.
Thanks!:)

1. How do I prevent the crescent rolls from unraveling while assembling them?

To prevent the crescent rolls from unraveling, make sure to pinch the seams together tightly after placing them in a ring shape. You can also lightly press the edges of the rolls together to secure them.

2. Can I use a different type of dough for the ring aside from crescent rolls?

Yes, you can use other types of dough such as pizza dough or puff pastry for the ring. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. Can I add fillings inside the crescent rolls before assembling them into a ring?

Yes, you can add any desired fillings such as cheese, meats, or vegetables inside the crescent rolls before assembling them. This will add extra flavor to the dish.

4. How do I ensure that the crescent rolls are evenly cooked in the ring?

To ensure even cooking, make sure to arrange the crescent rolls in a single layer and evenly distribute them in the ring. You can also rotate the ring halfway through the cooking time to ensure all sides are evenly cooked.

5. Can I make the crescent roll ring ahead of time and bake it later?

Yes, you can assemble the crescent roll ring ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly, as refrigerating the ring may cause it to take longer to cook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heatherstobbs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • pamperedangie