• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Asian Marinade Recipe: How to Use the Asian Seasoning Mix

In summary, to make the Asian marinade, you will need soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, garlic, ginger, and our Pampered Chef Asian Seasoning Mix. The Asian seasoning mix can also be used for other dishes such as a rub for meats, added to stir-fry dishes, and sprinkled on vegetables. For best results, we recommend marinating your meat for at least 30 minutes, but for a stronger flavor, you can marinate for up to 2 hours. You can also customize the marinade by using alternative sweeteners and adjusting the amount of garlic and ginger. Any leftover marinade can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, just make sure to label
ChefJeniLobdell
Does anyone have a marinade recipe for the Asian Seasoning mix?

No, but now you've got me wondering...I wonder how the seasoning, soy sauce and a twinge of sesame seed oil would taste?

You could certainly use the seasoning and oil to marinade..maybe a touch of soy sauce, but that could make the meat really salty--depends on the meat. I 'marinate' salmon with the Asian seasoning mix and about 1/4 cup of orange juice.

:) Thanks for the information I will pass it along to my customer!!

ljeffries said:
You could certainly use the seasoning and oil to marinade..maybe a touch of soy sauce, but that could make the meat really salty--depends on the meat. I 'marinate' salmon with the Asian seasoning mix and about 1/4 cup of orange juice.
That sounds really good. I don't cook fish very often, but want to start.

1. What ingredients are needed for the Asian marinade recipe?

To make the Asian marinade, you will need soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, garlic, ginger, and our Pampered Chef Asian Seasoning Mix.

2. Can I use the Asian seasoning mix for other dishes?

Yes, the Asian seasoning mix can be used as a rub for meats, added to stir-fry dishes, and even sprinkled on vegetables for added flavor.

3. How long should I marinate my meat in the Asian marinade?

We recommend marinating your meat for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to penetrate. For a stronger flavor, marinate for up to 2 hours.

4. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Asian marinade recipe?

Yes, you can customize the marinade to your liking by using alternative sweeteners like brown sugar or maple syrup, and adjusting the amount of garlic and ginger to your taste.

5. How should I store any leftover Asian marinade?

Leftover marinade can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Make sure to label the container with the date it was made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • foodygirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
  • tpchefrebecca
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views