• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oriental or Asian Chix Salad???

In summary, Oriental or Asian Chix Salad typically includes shredded chicken, mixed greens, Asian-style dressing, sliced almonds, crispy noodles, and mandarin oranges. It may or may not be gluten-free depending on the specific ingredients used. The salad can be made ahead of time but it's best to add the dressing and crispy noodles before serving. Other types of protein can be used instead of chicken. When properly stored, the salad can last in the fridge for 2-3 days but it's best to eat it within a day or two for optimal freshness.
heat123
Silver Member
I thought I recalled before I started PC-( like 6-8 years ago), there was word of a HOT asian chix salad demo but I have searched online and PC.com with no such luck. This was a lettuce or cabbage based salad, not noodle.
A freind/past host was looking for it....Anyone know if there was such a salad? TIA

asian spring rolls??

It was mandarin chicken salad. It's super yummy. It's pasta and spinach based. I'm sure you can search the files and find it.

1. What ingredients are typically included in Oriental or Asian Chix Salad?

Oriental or Asian Chix Salad typically includes shredded chicken, mixed greens, Asian-style dressing (such as sesame ginger or soy sauce-based), sliced almonds, crispy noodles, and mandarin oranges. Some variations may also include other vegetables like shredded carrots or sliced bell peppers.

2. Is Oriental or Asian Chix Salad gluten-free?

It depends on the specific ingredients and dressing used. Some dressings and crispy noodles may contain gluten, so it's important to check the labels and ingredients list if you have a gluten allergy or intolerance. You can also use gluten-free substitutes for the dressing and crispy noodles to make the salad gluten-free.

3. Can I make Oriental or Asian Chix Salad ahead of time?

Yes, Oriental or Asian Chix Salad can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for a few hours before serving. However, it's best to add the dressing and crispy noodles right before serving to prevent them from getting soggy.

4. Can I use a different type of protein instead of chicken?

Absolutely! While chicken is the traditional protein used in Oriental or Asian Chix Salad, you can substitute it with other types of protein such as shrimp, tofu, or beef. Just make sure to adjust the cooking and marinating times accordingly.

5. How long will Oriental or Asian Chix Salad last in the fridge?

If properly stored in an airtight container, Oriental or Asian Chix Salad can last in the fridge for 2-3 days. However, the freshness and crispiness may start to decrease after the first day. It's best to eat it within a day or two for optimal taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • JAE
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jenf
  • scottcooks