• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aShort Vent- Thanks for Listening

In summary, this woman is a pain, and the show she participated in was not worth the money she spent.
chefinbiz
Okay, so I had a huge Sept. (6000+) and I know I shouldn't complain, but one of my hostesses is really beginning to p--- me off. Here's the thing- she had an $800 show ( her show in 2004 was $1000). She had a $228 out of pocket cost ($138 of it was cookware). Her savings was $438!- she emails me to tell me she got her order and all seems to fine- except - she is disappointed with her items! She really thought she would get more and spend less...bla, bla, bla. Nevermind that I bought the ingredients and gave her a cookbook as a thankyou.......

Now, I will bless this and release it.........phew.......

Last edited:
Was she just telling you that she is bummed to have spent so much money, or is she wanting you to do something about it?

I am not sure. I emailed her a note explaining that her savings for this show (percentage-wise) were actually higher than her last show. I also told her that when I was encouraging her to get the cookware (she was going to let the bonus pass by:eek: ) I was doing it becuase I didn't want her to miss a great bonus- I reinforced the fact that I do not earn commission on her bonuses and that the suggestion was not sales driven. I reminded her that if she wanted to send anything back- she could. Anyway- bless and release...ahhhh

That stinks, Nancy! Some people are never happy, and it sounds like she's one of them. If you offered to send things back for her, that's all you can do.I'd be THRILLED with what she got!

I like the way KG put it. She's (the host) just PO'd. Perpetually Offended. I think he's right. There is a large group of people that fall into that category (at times I do too).

I have the same host - this one is the Host-of-Rancid-Peanut-Butter. She wants to send back EVERYTHING she came out of pocket for an donly keep her free items. Says her DH is freaking about the $ spent. Whatever. I told her to give me the list of returns and I'll have FedEx come get it...Total PITA

Related to aShort Vent- Thanks for Listening

1. What is "aShort Vent- Thanks for Listening"?

"aShort Vent- Thanks for Listening" is a venting session where you can share your thoughts and feelings without any judgment or criticism. It's a safe space to express yourself and let go of any built-up emotions.

2. Is "aShort Vent- Thanks for Listening" confidential?

Yes, "aShort Vent- Thanks for Listening" is completely confidential. Whatever you share during the session will not be shared with anyone else.

3. How long is a typical "aShort Vent- Thanks for Listening" session?

Each session is about 10-15 minutes long. This allows enough time for you to share your thoughts and for the listener to provide a supportive response.

4. Can I choose who I want to listen to me during "aShort Vent- Thanks for Listening"?

Yes, you can choose your listener based on their availability and expertise. We have a team of trained listeners who are ready to support you.

5. Do I have to pay for "aShort Vent- Thanks for Listening"?

No, "aShort Vent- Thanks for Listening" is a free service provided by Pampered Chef as part of our commitment to promoting mental health and well-being.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • mspibb
  • General Chat