• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Cute Diane!!! Thanks so Much for Sharing!! :D

In summary, Kate got a book and letter from the Home Office with a request to email Marla with her goals and plans to become an Advanced Director. Jean Jonas was there to speak and ask us if adding the shuttles to Leadership was helpful. Nancy Jo Ryan's Director Retreat is coming up soon and Kate is very lucky to be high up in a great lineage.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Cool Gift!!Yesterday I had an enormous headache and pretty much slept it off...anyhoo, I didn't get the mail until this morning. There was a package for me from the Home Office. I opened it up to find a copy of Doris's book and a letter from Marla - I think she really signed it, too! She wants me to email her with my plans and goals to become an Advanced Director! How cool is that?!?

Did anyone else get this?:bugeye:

That is awesome. You must have felt so honored when you opened it.
I love HO, they do such great things for us.

cmdtrgd said:
Yesterday I had an enormous headache and pretty much slept it off...anyhoo, I didn't get the mail until this morning. There was a package for me from the Home Office. I opened it up to find a copy of Doris's book and a letter from Marla - I think she really signed it, too! She wants me to email her with my plans and goals to become an Advanced Director! How cool is that?!?

Did anyone else get this?:bugeye:

WOW!!! :party:What did you do??? That's awesome! Do you have consultants close to making director?? Tell us your secret!:pray:

Oh, that is so cool!

Congratulations!
Lisa

I have no idea what I did!!! I know one of the people that was in the dream room at NC - she was a HO guest at one of my shows - she might have said something. My director is a NED, she might have said something...I have no clue! I did have one consultant promote this past Spring but she had to resign 3 weeks later due to severe health issues. I don't have anyone on my team that wants to promote and no FDs...I guess I could find two people this month to recruit and help them to promote in 3 months...it has been done!

Awesome, well done!! :)

I received one, too!

I spoke with Jean Jonas yesterday and she said that it was because we walked at Leadership 2007.

Yeah!

Too cool! Congratulations!!!

I'm SO jealous! (I'm all about the gifts!!!)

Okay, how did you speak with Jean?

How exciting!

cmdtrgd said:
Okay, how did you speak with Jean?

She was there to speak-- to motivate and encourage us (she is so adorable!). Doreen Grass and Susie Lite were there as well.

It's so nice to have a "booster" talk every now and then! HO is so in touch with us....what a great company!:D

Jean joined our table at lunch and she was amazing (of course!)

She asked us if adding the shuttles to Leadership was helpful. They are so into making things as easy for us as possible!

We are so blessed! :angel:

Congrats Kate!
Getting a case of the "greenies" hearing about Jean and all from HO! I wanna play with them, too!
Oh yeah, my chance comes tomorrow at Director Training Day in Raleigh! I can't wait!

Congrats Janice and Kate!! That is awesome!!

I got a book today with a letter too. It is so cool that the company still thinks of everyone in some way or another. I of course already had the book and read it before. But it is so nice to get gifts.

finley1991 said:
Jean joined our table at lunch and she was amazing (of course!)

She asked us if adding the shuttles to Leadership was helpful. They are so into making things as easy for us as possible!

We are so blessed! :angel:

What event was that at??

bethcooks4u said:
What event was that at??

Nancy Jo Ryan's Director Retreat at the beginning of this month.

finley1991 said:
Nancy Jo Ryan's Director Retreat at the beginning of this month.

I am soooo jealous!! Our NED never does director retreats - except maybe for her first line local directors. What a great opportunity for you!!

bethcooks4u said:
I am soooo jealous!! Our NED never does director retreats - except maybe for her first line local directors. What a great opportunity for you!!

Me too!!! ;)

I am very blessed to be high up in a great lineage! Just luck of the draw! (And I'm secretly hoping my director either loses her directorship or resigns... that would put me in Chris Manion's 1st line and NJR's 2nd line in January!)

ExerciseFor me- exercise is the best stress reliever. Aerobic and weightlifting. If I go 2-3 times a week- I sleep better and just seem to function better. Even walking for 30 minutes a couple times a week can make a big difference. Everyone has stress in their life- it's all about getting a handle on it and helping your body cope.

I've started doing 100 jumping jacks a day... I was told that would help get rid of the baby pouch.... we will see.

Aerobic exercise is supposed to be the key for weight around the middle.
Good for you!

Related to How Cute Diane!!! Thanks so Much for Sharing!! :D

1. What inspired you to share this cute recipe?

I love finding and trying out new recipes, and when I come across one that's not only delicious but also adorable, I can't resist sharing it with others!

2. Is this recipe easy to make?

Yes, it's actually very simple to make! It only requires a few ingredients and basic cooking skills.

3. Can I use other types of fruit instead of strawberries?

Definitely! While strawberries are perfect for this recipe, you can also use other types of fruit like blueberries, raspberries, or even sliced bananas.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these cute treats ahead of time and store them in an airtight container in the fridge. However, I recommend adding the whipped cream and sprinkles right before serving for the best taste and presentation.

5. Where can I find the cute mason jar mugs like the ones in the picture?

I purchased these mugs from Pampered Chef, where I work. They are called "Mason Jar Shaker Mugs" and can be found on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• micocina
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vtodd71
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • quiverfull7