• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Something for You Consultants Going to Conference!

but don't worry, she'll still be a great friend and a great resource.Amy Neal was an Executive Director under Cherie White. Cherie was a Senior Director. With Amy going to work with PC HO, Cherie is promoting to Executive Director. Just another great example of how it works.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

When I went to my first NC in 2004, I had only been a Consultant for a few months. I had no clue how the reporting structure went. All of the talk about different levels of Directors just had my head spinning.

I have never been good about sharing with my team about our structure. I have decided to put something in their notebooks that explains who they fall under.

Lisa Hewitt - Director
My Director is Kim Cryer - Senior Director
Her Director is Kendra Ray - Advanced Director
Her Director is Cherie White - Newly Promoted to Executive Director (Be sure to yell for her when she walks the stage)
Her Director is Diane Clayton - (Need to verify her title)
Her Director is Dotti Shepherd - Senior Executive Director
Her Director is Susan Kaufmann - National Executive Director

Thoughts about this idea? Any way to make it look cute? I don't want to do a real family tree. I think that would take too much time.

Thanks!
Lisa

Wow Lisa, this puts a great visual on your upline.

Remember last year at the exec dinner when Dotti did this with her directors and their downline? I thought that was a really great visual. Maybe Cherie will do something like that too then your recruit will see how everyone falls in line.

What a great line!Mine is too simple, there's me, my director (AD), and then Nancy Jo. :D

DebbieJ said:
What a great line!

Mine is too simple, there's me, my director (AD), and then Nancy Jo. :D

Well that is easy to explain!

That is cool for them to "see" a visual

Mine's easy as well! It's me, my SD and then Darla Oelmann!

ChefLisa said:
Hi all!

When I went to my first NC in 2004, I had only been a Consultant for a few months. I had no clue how the reporting structure went. All of the talk about different levels of Directors just had my head spinning.

I have never been good about sharing with my team about our structure. I have decided to put something in their notebooks that explains who they fall under.

Lisa Hewitt - Director
My Director is Kim Cryer - Senior Director
Her Director is Kendra Ray - Advanced Director
Her Director is Cherie White - Newly Promoted to Executive Director (Be sure to yell for her when she walks the stage)
Her Director is Diane Clayton - (Need to verify her title)
Her Director is Dotti Shepherd - Senior Executive Director
Her Director is Susan Kaufmann - National Executive Director

Thoughts about this idea? Any way to make it look cute? I don't want to do a real family tree. I think that would take too much time.

Thanks!
Lisa

Wait, I have a question, how is Kendra (an AD) higher than Kim who's a SD? Is that a mis print?

pampmomof3 said:
Wait, I have a question, how is Kendra (an AD) higher than Kim who's a SD? Is that a mis print?
Your consultant level has nothing to do with your branch on the tree. My Director is an AD and if she sticks around long enough I'm sure I'll pass her up, but she'll always be my director and always make overrides on me. That's just the way it goes....

Amy Neal was an Executive Director under Cherie White. Cherie was a Senior Director. With Amy going to work with PC HO, Cherie is promoting to Executive Director. Just another great example of how it works.

Just think, you could be a Director and eventually end up with a NED on your team. I do not think that is likely, but it is possible.

ChefLisa said:
Amy Neal was an Executive Director under Cherie White. Cherie was a Senior Director. With Amy going to work with PC HO, Cherie is promoting to Executive Director. Just another great example of how it works.

I'm so excited Amy is my new Sales Manager!!!! And how cool that Amy's people rolled up to Cherie and now she promotes.

DebbieJ said:
I'm so excited Amy is my new Sales Manager!!!! And how cool that Amy's people rolled up to Cherie and now she promotes.

Very cool for Cherie! She is an awesome lady and I could not be happier for her!

Deb, I know you are going to absolutely love having Amy has your Sales Manager!

DebbieJ said:
Your consultant level has nothing to do with your branch on the tree. My Director is an AD and if she sticks around long enough I'm sure I'll pass her up, but she'll always be my director and always make overrides on me. That's just the way it goes....

That's right, once you promote to director you can pass your recruiter and she can still make overrides on you as long as she's a director or above, right?

pampmomof3 said:
That's right, once you promote to director you can pass your recruiter and she can still make overrides on you as long as she's a director or above, right?

Yes, that is correct!

Thanks LIsa. Unfortunately I promoted and my recruiter doesn't make overrides on me anymore but that's b/c she's a future director.

pampmomof3 said:

That's right.

And you know what's funny? I was hearing you and your tone of voice while reading this. LOL!

Hey, you never told us about the Opportunity Event! Since you're up late, start typing woman!!! :p

I think that is a great idea for your team. People really do get lost when you have a long upline. I have a really short one too, so I don't have to give much detail.

Mine is simple too: me. then Exec Terri Newberry then NED Becky Ishee. But Becky's director is Cynthia Johnson (no sure her level), then I think Darla Oelmann then I think Nancy Jo. Not sure of the line above Cynthia but it's pretty cool!

I have never gotten anything from Cynthia but have occasionally gotten things filtered down from Darla.

You know, I didn't even think to go above Susan K. Does anyone remember who her Director is? I think it might be Beth Jacobs.

I remember her briefly saying who it was, but I wasn't thinking Beth. I just got an email from her. When I reply back I'll ask her.

edit: I asked her for her upline all the way to home office.

DebbieJ said:
That's right.

And you know what's funny? I was hearing you and your tone of voice while reading this. LOL!

Hey, you never told us about the Opportunity Event! Since you're up late, start typing woman!!! :p

Yes, yes!

I'll have to post that in a little bit. Today is Lauren's 4th birthday and we're trying to decide if we're going to the beach or shopping!

My director structure is easy! .

My director is Shan Eisler, Senior Executive Director.

pamperedlinda said:
I remember her briefly saying who it was, but I wasn't thinking Beth. I just got an email from her. When I reply back I'll ask her.

edit: I asked her for her upline all the way to home office.

Thank you very much!

pampmomof3 said:
Yes, yes!

I'll have to post that in a little bit. Today is Lauren's 4th birthday and we're trying to decide if we're going to the beach or shopping!

Happy 4th Birthday to Lauren!

lemme see if I can do this:
my Director is Patti Gilleland-Director
her Director is Cheryl Stanley-AD
her Director is Lynn Wilks-ED
and her Director is Stacy Pressman-NED

reminds me of those commercials...you tell a friend and then they tell 2 friends, and so on and so on!

I have a shortline...above me is Kelly Salsamendi - Director
Above her is Carol Radu NED

I LOVE Carol Radu! She was my NED for awhile and then we shifted around and got Stacy Pressman...who I also love, but they are very different people!

Mine is easy too!

SD-Debbie Alesci
ED-Pam Sztukowski

FYI-
On my commission statements Home Office Direct is my Third Line up. For a consultant number it has 1000. So they must have started from there. So deduct 1000 from your consultant number and that's the number of people that signed up before you did. Interesting!

1. What is the purpose of attending conference as a consultant?

Attending conference as a consultant provides valuable training and education on new products, business strategies, and networking opportunities with other consultants and company leaders. It also allows you to celebrate your achievements and be inspired for the upcoming year.

2. When and where is the conference held?

The conference is typically held in July and rotates between different cities in the United States. The location is announced at least a year in advance to allow for travel and accommodation planning.

3. How much does it cost to attend conference?

The cost to attend conference varies each year, but typically ranges from $200-$500. This includes registration fees, meals, and training materials. Consultants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation expenses.

4. Can I bring a guest to the conference?

Guests are welcome to attend certain parts of the conference, such as the opening and closing ceremonies. However, they are not able to participate in training or receive any conference materials. The registration fee for guests is typically lower than the consultant fee.

5. What should I wear to conference?

The attire for conference is business casual. You will want to be comfortable as you will be sitting in training sessions and walking around the conference venue. Be sure to also bring comfortable shoes for any walking or standing activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies