• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Walking the Stage in Wave 3?

In summary, Rae, as an Advanced Director, congratulates everyone else who is also walking or achieving new levels at the upcoming event. She also reminds everyone to let others know their real names so they can be properly recognized and cheered for. Some additional details and congratulations are shared among the group, with some playful banter and excitement for the event.
raebates
Staff member
I won't be, but I'd love to know if you are. I'll be sure to yell really, really loudly for you.

Rae: I was also hoping to walk but not this year. I keep working at it though. Someday......

I am Rae, as an Advanced Director =)

ChefLoriG said:
I am Rae, as an Advanced Director =)

CONGRATS!!!!
I'll be there to yell for you also!!

I'll b yelling for you too Lori!!

Thanks everyone! This wave, my normal crew that always seems to go at the same time will not be going wave 3, I think they are in wave 2. It will be nice to know there will be people I know out there!!!

Just a reminder--if you're walking, be sure to let us know your real, full name. Otherwise we might not recognize you to cheer for you. Chances are pretty good that they won't introduce you as:Debbie Director, aka sillsyscreenname. ;)

raebates said:
Just a reminder--if you're walking, be sure to let us know your real, full name. Otherwise we might not recognize you to cheer for you.

Mine is close to real.... Lori Gilbert, from Red Lion PA

Thanks. I've got you on the list.

mine's not too bad...Kris Bushey from Connecticut...

Hay Kris
where do you live in Ct I'm in North Haven, who is you up line ?

Got ya, Kris.

I'm walking as a new Director, Michele Dagata-Jaffee from Ohio. This has been my "motto" for the past few years . . . "friends don't let friends wave uncontrollably on stage". . .remember arm jigglers on the Jumbo Tron on stage aren't very flattering:) I hope I'm not too nervous and remember my own advise.

She has not added to this but, Carolyn (dannyzmom) is walking as advanced as well & another Ruby/Diamond in her ring....:D

Got ya, Michele. Thanks, Ginger. I picked up that info from another thread, but I appreciate the heads-up. You never know whether something's registered with me or not.

hehehe...same here

Carolyn Krahams the name.......:D

LOL - thanks Ginger!
I gotta say - I just love to know that someone out there actually READS my posts and PAYS ATTENTION to what I say. Ginger...if you were a guy, and I was single, I might just fall in love with ya!!! ;)
As Gin said, I am walking for TPC in Personal Sales on Day 2 and for promoting to Advanced Director on Day 3.

dannyzmom said:
lol - thanks ginger!
I gotta say - i just love to know that someone out there actually reads my posts and pays attention to what i say. Ginger...if you were a guy, and i was single, i might just fall in love with ya!!! ;)
as gin said, i am walking for tpc in personal sales on day 2 and for promoting to advanced director on day 3.

congratulations!!!!!!

dannyzmom said:
LOL - thanks Ginger!
I gotta say - I just love to know that someone out there actually READS my posts and PAYS ATTENTION to what I say. Ginger...if you were a guy, and I was single, I might just fall in love with ya!!! ;)
As Gin said, I am walking for TPC in Personal Sales on Day 2 and for promoting to Advanced Director on Day 3.

Yeah, I've got you on the list twice, you superstar, you.

raebates said:
Yeah, I've got you on the list twice, you superstar, you.

Aw shucks, Rae!! :blushing:

dannyzmom said:
LOL - thanks Ginger!

CAROLYN!!! AN ADVANCED????? I didn't know that!!! CONGRATS!!!
WOO!HOO!

I'm not walking on stage but ya'll wave up at me in Carol Radu's box in General Session 3! I earned a spot for her entire cluster's top 21 recruiters in April/May. I was #2!!! Had to toot my own horn! :)

smspamperedchef said:
CAROLYN!!! AN ADVANCED????? I didn't know that!!! CONGRATS!!!
WOO!HOO!

I'm not walking on stage but ya'll wave up at me in Carol Radu's box in General Session 3! I earned a spot for her entire cluster's top 21 recruiters in April/May. I was #2!!! Had to toot my own horn! :)

WOOHOO good for you!

Thank you Sharon & Paulette!

dannyzmom said:
LOL - thanks Ginger!

Awwwwww Shucks......:eek::blushing:

Congratulations Carolyn and Sharon!! :D

Check the lists at NC for the names on this list:

Attachments

• Wave 3 Walking Listx.pdf
    12.3 KB · Views: 312
Thanks Rae!!

Wow I need to pick the brains of you Advanced Directors! Congrats!!!
I am walking day 2 for TPC in sales
Jody Bousquet

Yeah to all! ...and yeah! I get to cheer for Carolyn AGAIN! :) You go girl!

1. Will there be a special recognition for those who are walking the stage in Wave 3?

Yes, there will be a special recognition ceremony during the conference for those who are walking the stage in Wave 3. It is a great opportunity to celebrate your achievements and be recognized by your peers.

2. Do I need to register to walk the stage in Wave 3?

Yes, you will need to register in advance to walk the stage in Wave 3. Registration can be done through your consultant account or by contacting our customer service team.

3. Can I still walk the stage if I am not attending the conference?

Unfortunately, you must be present at the conference to walk the stage in Wave 3. This is to ensure that everyone who is recognized is able to attend the ceremony.

4. Do I need to sell a certain amount to be eligible for walking the stage in Wave 3?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement to be eligible for walking the stage in Wave 3. This information can be found in your consultant account or by contacting your upline leader.

5. Is there a dress code for walking the stage in Wave 3?

Yes, there is a suggested dress code for walking the stage in Wave 3. We recommend wearing professional attire that represents the Pampered Chef brand and reflects your personal style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • lacychef