• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for March's Consultant Specials?

In summary,Did you see the cute lunch bag (yes lefty I thought of you right away) and the free conference offer? Cannot wait until March!Get FREE National Conference registration!Consultants & Senior ConsultantsMarch 1 – April 30Receive $50 off your Conference registrationfor Every $1,250 in commissionable salesyou hold and submit over the two-monthperiod. With $5,000 in commissionable sales,you’ll go for FREE!
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Did you see the cute lunch bag (yes lefty I thought of you right away) and the free conference offer?! Cannot wait until March!

Get FREE National Conference registration!
Consultants & Senior Consultants
March 1 – April 30
Receive $50 off your Conference registration
for Every $1,250 in commissionable sales
you hold and submit over the two-month
period. With $5,000 in commissionable sales,
you’ll go for FREE!Team Leaders – Senior Directors
March 1–31
Hold and submit:
• $2,500 in commissionable sales and
receive half-price registration.
• $5,000 in commissionable sales
and receive FREE registration.

YEA for Free Conference! I have NINE shows booked for March already, so I'm gearing up to earn conference for free!

And I LOVE the Lunch Set! I can see people really liking that as a gift, or even just for themselves!

Hold and submit 2 Shows
March 1–31, and you’ll
receive our exclusive
Lunch on the Go! Tote
FREE!Get your tote now! It will be available for your
customers through our April Mother’s Day
Special — individually ($12.50) and in the
Lunch on the Go! Kit ($25.00)*:
March is Your Month
• Tote
• Easy Opener
• 2-cup
Prep Bowl Set
• Quikut Paring
Knife
• Citrus Peeler

This is so doable. I may be going to conference after all!

Haha I knew you'd think of me! At least this one they're billing as being for your mother, so it fits that it's so feminine.

debensch said:
This is so doable. I may be going to conference after all!
If you earn it cheaper you have to go!! :)

leftymac said:
Haha I knew you'd think of me! At least this one they're billing as being for your mother, so it fits that it's so feminine.

Didn't expect you to pop up so soon!

Anyone concerned about the prep bowls leaking in something they're promoting as a lunch tote? Those little bowls have leaked in my kit so I tell people they don't seal like Tupperware. Cute bag, though!

I love the tote! I can't wait to earn it! The chefs coat definitely made me think of lefty. :)

I am very excited about the bag. I can't go to conference even if it is free. But I would like the bag.

Becca_in_MD said:
Anyone concerned about the prep bowls leaking in something they're promoting as a lunch tote? Those little bowls have leaked in my kit so I tell people they don't seal like Tupperware. Cute bag, though!

I've never had a leaking problem - maybe your lids are faulty?
I am really excited about all these promotions though! Free conference sounds AWESOME! And I saw that bag and went "Take THAT 31! I'm gettin one for FREE from Pampered Chef!" LOL

And you know what I love the most? You have the whole month...not the submit two shows before the 15th!

That, my friends, seems to be a BIG subtle change in policy that I have noticed for January, February, and now March.

What a blessing for all consultants!

ChefCKHall said:
And you know what I love the most? You have the whole month...not the submit two shows before the 15th!

That, my friends, seems to be a BIG subtle change in policy that I have noticed for January, February, and now March.

Amen to that! I love it!

ChefCKHall said:

I agree, I am VERY impressed that they have made this change!

ChefCKHall said:

Couldn't agree More!

ChefCKHall said:

So agree! I had consultants who earned the sling bag in January, and it was the first thing one of them had ever earned anything. Now she's SO excited for February, and earning the HWC items...it seems attainable for her now! It's so great how a small thing like that can be such a HUGE motivator!

Very excited!

Mornin' All!
Yes, loving the fact that we've had the whole month for the incentives in Jan, Feb and now March. Also really like the Cs & SCs conference incentive...can work on it for March AND April with a chance to earn Conference free! LOVE The Pampered Chef:love:

I am so very very thrilled with the small little changes that HO has made. Everyone needs an incentive and an occassional "job well done" reward. Because of these changes, I have been able to earn things while still doing a 50hour perweek full time job! Pampered Chef Rocks!!:love:

LOVE the lunch tote & it's very well-priced; think it will be a great seller.

Where are you people seeing Feb & March specials?

If you see the date of the original posts, this thread is from Feb of 2011...

Related to Are You Ready for March's Consultant Specials?

1. What are the March Consultant Specials?

The March Consultant Specials are exclusive deals and discounts available to Pampered Chef consultants during the month of March. These specials are designed to help consultants grow their businesses and save money on popular products.

2. How do I access the March Consultant Specials?

To access the March Consultant Specials, simply log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "Specials" section. Here, you will find all the current specials and can add them to your cart for purchase.

3. Can I combine the March Consultant Specials with other discounts?

No, the March Consultant Specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. They are only available at the listed discounted price for Pampered Chef consultants.

4. Are there limits on how many March Consultant Specials I can purchase?

There may be limits on certain items, but in general, there are no restrictions on the number of March Consultant Specials you can purchase. However, keep in mind that these specials are only available while supplies last.

5. How often do the March Consultant Specials change?

The March Consultant Specials change every month, so be sure to check back regularly to see the latest deals and discounts available to Pampered Chef consultants. You can also sign up for email notifications to stay updated on new specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mkcook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mkcook
Replies