• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Attending Karin Logston Training on 10/22 in Austin, TX?

In summary, "Karin Logston Training 10/22" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for their consultants. Any consultant is welcome to attend, but registration is required. The training covers various topics related to running a successful Pampered Chef business, and there is no fee to attend. Registration can be done through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a mentor or team leader. Space is limited and registration may close once all spots are filled.
kdawn1124
Is anyone going to the Karin Logston training on Monday 10/22 in Austin, TX?

GO!!!!! And tell her Kate Jensen said HI! She did the New Directors Academy in Sacramento this past Spring. She is so fabulous!

I'm already signed up to go, I'm just wondering if anyone from here is going. If I get a chance to talk to her I'll tell her you said HI.

If you really want to make her laugh, offer her some ice cream from the goofy woman near Detroit. (That would be me.)

Go!!I spent the first weekend in October at a director retreat in Traverse City and Karen was there. It was great!!

We were scheduled to go--our group from SA, but then Susie Lite came down and spoke to us and then we decided not to go. Is it a 2-day event? I may be thinking of something else, but it was the same day in Austin.

It is a two day event. Monday is open to anyone and the second day is open to future directors and above. Karin was originally scheduled but then she had a conflict so Susie Lite stepped in and now Karin can make it so she will be doing the training event.

OHHhhhh okay. I would LOVE to still go, but since they told us it didn't matter since Susie Lite came to our meeting I planned my mother's surprise party for that day. Darn it!

Related to Are You Attending Karin Logston Training on 10/22 in Austin, TX?

What is "Karin Logston Training 10/22"?

Karin Logston Training 10/22 is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for their consultants. It is designed to provide education and resources to help consultants grow their business and improve their skills.

Who can attend "Karin Logston Training 10/22"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant is welcome to attend Karin Logston Training 10/22. However, space is limited and registration is required.

What topics are covered in "Karin Logston Training 10/22"?

The training covers various topics related to running a successful Pampered Chef business. This may include product knowledge, sales techniques, social media strategies, and more. The specific topics may vary depending on the needs and interests of the attendees.

Is there a fee to attend "Karin Logston Training 10/22"?

There is no fee to attend the training, but all attendees are responsible for their own travel and accommodations.

How can I register for "Karin Logston Training 10/22"?

Registration for Karin Logston Training 10/22 can be done through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your mentor or team leader. Keep in mind that space is limited and registration may close once all spots are filled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
micocina
  • dannyzmom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies