• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attention South Florida Cheffers

In summary, Karin Logston from the Home Office is coming to offer training to all South Florida Pampered Chef consultants in August. If you are interested in learning more, please let her know and she will add you to the list. Carolyn, who is also in the South Florida area, has seen Karin several times and thinks she is great.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
KArin Logston from Home Office is coming in August to offer us a training - it is open to ALL South Florida Pampered Chef consultants. If you would like more info as it becomes available and you are in the South Florida area, please let me know and I will add you to the list.

Karin is AWESOME!!! She was one of the New Director Academy teachers for me and is so cool! Go if you can!

Any Buffy the Vampire Slayer (tv show) watchers out their? Anyone willing to admit it? :cool: I think Karin is the identical twin of the woman who plays Buffy's mom!?! Looks and sounds like her.

By the way, she is a great trainer. If you get the chance, go see her.

I've seen her several times - she's great and really friendly!

She was in Detroit last month. I was standing outside the building finishing my dinner (CandyLand ice cream from Coldstone) when she walked up. I didn't recognize her, but she was really friendly so I jokingly offered her a bite. She probably thinks of me as the nut job with the ice cream now. :rolleyes:

Where at in South Florida, Carolyn?

chefann said:
I've seen her several times - she's great and really friendly!

She was in Detroit last month. I was standing outside the building finishing my dinner (CandyLand ice cream from Coldstone) when she walked up. I didn't recognize her, but she was really friendly so I jokingly offered her a bite. She probably thinks of me as the nut job with the ice cream now. :rolleyes:

Candyland is my DS's favorite from Coldstone!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Where at in South Florida, Carolyn?

In the Fort Lauderdale area.

I'm on the West coast, but would be interested in coming.

We're only about 2hrs from Naples

Related to Attention South Florida Cheffers

1. What is "Attention South Florida Cheffers"?

"Attention South Florida Cheffers" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef specifically for our South Florida consultants and customers. It is a fun and informative gathering where participants can learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and get exclusive offers on our products.

2. When and where is the "Attention South Florida Cheffers" event taking place?

The event date and location may vary each year, so be sure to check with your consultant or our website for the most up-to-date information. Typically, it is held in a central location in South Florida for easy accessibility for all attendees.

3. Can anyone attend the "Attention South Florida Cheffers" event?

Yes, anyone who is a Pampered Chef consultant or customer in South Florida is welcome to attend. It is a great opportunity to connect with other food enthusiasts and learn from our experienced consultants.

4. What can I expect to experience at the "Attention South Florida Cheffers" event?

At the event, you can expect to participate in hands-on cooking demonstrations, try delicious food samples, and get insider tips and tricks from our top consultants. You will also have the chance to shop for exclusive products and take advantage of special offers.

5. How do I register for the "Attention South Florida Cheffers" event?

You can register for the event through your consultant or on our website. Registration typically opens a few weeks before the event date, so be sure to secure your spot early as space is limited. There may also be a registration fee to cover the cost of materials and food, but it is well worth the investment for the valuable knowledge and experience you will gain.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
baychef
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies