• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracy Williams: Pampered Chef Training in Marlborough, MA | April 9, 2007

In summary, Tracy Williams is coming to train new consultants on April 9th in Marlborough, MA. The cost is $28, and the workshop is recommended for people who are new to the Home Office industry.
letscook04
Gold Member
I receive this in my email from HO:

Tracy Williams, Pampered Chef Sales Manager is coming for training! You are invited!

The date is APRIL 9, 2007

LOCATION: The Marlborough Courtyard by Marriott, 75 Felton Street

Marlborough, MA 01752 508.480.0015

TIME: 1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. DIRECTOR and FUTURE DIRECTOR TRAINING

Goal Setting and Visualization
Recruiting
6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.

CONSULTANT, FUTURE DIRECTOR AND DIRECTOR TRAINING

How To Get Comfortable Doing The Things You Already Know You Should Do!
Training
Recognition
Participate In Drawings For Prizes
Bring Guests and Potential Consultants
Network With Other Consultants
Desserts and Coffee
COST: $28.00 due by March 17th deadline

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR TEAM!

Last edited:
no i didn't get it. thanks for posting it.
this is only 15 minutes from me too!

I didnt get it either, are you going???

No I didn't get it, but I have been begging for her to come and do a training near us. She did the WOW month training for Becky Ishee's downline and you could see the enthusiasm pouring out of my friend.

GO!! GO!! GO!!

Apparently Tracy is amazing!! And that $28 will be a great investment in yourself!

Tracy is amazing & funny!! I love her energy, if you can go it is so worth it. Utialize the tools she gives you!!

I am bummed I have to wait till August to see her in Sacramento. I will get over it & just listen to my Belinda CD's!!

I would love to go but I live in NY and she is going to be in MA!

Ginger you posted your picture, now I can find you this Sunday!! Did you see my picture under "photos"

letscook04 said:
Ginger you posted your picture, now I can find you this Sunday!! Did you see my picture under "photos"

Yes I did...Cant wait to meet you. I hope my Director is ok, havent seen her in a couple of days...:eek: hope shes not in the hospital having the baby....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ginger428 said:
Yes I did...Cant wait to meet you. I hope my Director is ok, havent seen her in a couple of days...:eek: hope shes not in the hospital having the baby....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:[/QUOT

Yeah, but I think that she is hoping that she is!! lol I she does have the baby are you still going?

I am leaving my house around 7:30am.

Yes...I'm still going even though I sent my AD an email outa frustration over this STUPID SHOW that WONT SHIP!!!:eek: So she thinks I'm not going....LOL, just checked AOHell & my Director just signed on, unless shes hooked up in the hospital...:rolleyes:

I got the one for MA and I'm thinking I might go!! Anyone else?? I live in Maine...

She was here in AZ a few weeks ago! I highly recommend the meeting, it was amazing!!!! I had a great experience. She is very inspiring!

We're Going!There are a bunch of us from the Hoffman/Cady Clusters attending the April 9th workshop with Tracy Williams. It's so good to hear from others that this will be worthwhile. We have a lot of new consultants on our teams who have never experienced Home Office training, and are looking to get a taste of inspiration from this!

Thanks to all who posted with encouragement to attend!

1. What will the training cover?

The training will cover a variety of topics related to Pampered Chef products and business strategies. This includes product knowledge, sales techniques, hostess coaching, and more. It will also provide an opportunity to network with other Pampered Chef consultants and learn from their experiences.

2. Do I need to bring anything to the training?

No, all necessary materials will be provided at the training. However, you may want to bring a notepad and pen to take notes and jot down any ideas or questions that come up during the session.

3. Can I bring a guest to the training?

Unfortunately, this training is only open to current Pampered Chef consultants. If you have a team member who is interested in attending, they will need to register separately.

4. Is there a fee for the training?

No, this training is free for all Pampered Chef consultants. However, there may be additional expenses such as travel and accommodations if you are coming from out of town.

5. Will there be food provided at the training?

Yes, light snacks and refreshments will be provided during the training. However, it is recommended to have a full meal before or after the session as the snacks may not be sufficient for a full day of training.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
riggs62
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tada
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies