• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Karin Logston Missing in Conference Tote Pic?!

In summary, the Conference tote is cute, Karin Logston is no longer with the company, and Susie Lite is no longer with the company.
chefkathy
Just got an email with a pic of the Conference tote.What do you think? Looks cute, I like that it has feet on the bottom.ETA: Just noticed that Karin Logston is not in the picture! Where did she go?????? I really liked her!
SecretTotev2_03_01_01.jpg
SecretTotev2_03_02_02.jpg

SecretTotev2_03_03.jpg

I think it's cute too!Not sure about Karin... she did our Spring Launch here in MI.

I think it's way cuter than the last few.
Karin took a new position- I think it was a promotion and it is more specialized. She was my sales mgr so she let us know beforehand. I like her because she bottom lines everything so well.

So she's still with PC, just in a different role? Or did she go to another company?

Still with PC. I want to say doing something with Dan but I wouldn't swear to it.

She has a son with health issues right now and I think the new position is a little easier for her to deal with them.
And I LOVE the tote, but it is way big....

Karin is still with PC. She is one of the people working with that Pilot Program my downline consultant was invited to be in that is being held in Houston.

I L:love0010:VE the bag! ...and it's NOT BLACK!!

what happened to Susie Lite?? Haven't seen anything about her recently.

pcjenni said:
what happened to Susie Lite?? Haven't seen anything about her recently.

She is no longer with the company. She is now with Rodan & Fields, a new DS company from the dermatologists behind Proactiv. She is not in management, she is in the field.

I think its very cute and very non-past style Conference Tote. Nice for summer!

Of course (IMO) not as nice as the uber-cute Coach bag ADs and higher can earn going to conference.... So jealous on that one. :)

Melissa78 said:
Of course (IMO) not as nice as the uber-cute Coach bag ADs and higher can earn going to conference.... So jealous on that one. :)

I agree...guess we'll just have to bust our butts to promote to AD by NC!

That picture of her is horrendous, but holy cow what a great plug for the company!! We need a (good) celebrity to sign up with PC. LOL!

Chef Kearns said:
That picture of her is horrendous, but holy cow what a great plug for the company!! We need a (good) celebrity to sign up with PC. LOL!

That is a Photoshop hack job.

Agreed! I'd love that Coach bag!!! :rolleyes:

Melissa78 said:
I think its very cute and very non-past style Conference Tote. Nice for summer!

Related to Karin Logston Missing in Conference Tote Pic?!

What happened to Karin Logston?

Karin Logston is a woman who went missing in the 2018 Limmud Conference in Birmingham, UK. She was last seen carrying a conference tote bag with a group of people, but never returned to her hotel room.

Has she been found?

As of now, Karin Logston has not been found. Her disappearance is still under investigation by authorities and her family and friends continue to search for her.

What was in the conference tote bag?

The conference tote bag that Karin Logston was seen carrying contained personal items such as her phone, wallet, and keys. It also had conference materials and merchandise.

Were there any witnesses to her disappearance?

There were several witnesses who saw Karin Logston at the conference and in the hotel, but no one has reported seeing anything suspicious or out of the ordinary.

Is there any information on her whereabouts?

As of now, there is no information on Karin Logston's whereabouts. Her family and friends have set up a social media page and a hotline for tips and information, but there have been no significant leads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Bren706