• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Team Morale: Personal Recognition from Karin Logston

In summary, Carolyn got a handwritten note from Karin Logston praising her for her work as leader and motivator of her team at National Conference. Karin is a Sales Manager from the Home Office who travels often to lead trainings. Carolyn is looking forward to teaching something that her fellow attendees will be able to benefit from.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I just got a personal handwritten note from Karin Logston praising me for having so many from my team coming to National Conference and telling me that I am "doing a great job of leading and motivating your cluster"

::::::blushing::::::::
I love recognition!

(now, if I could just get my kids to say, "Gee, mom - the laundry looks really great - you're doing a super job around the house..."
LOL

PC definately is so good at giving us praise! I love it too:) Yeah, don't ya wish our husbands & kids gave half as much?:rolleyes:
That's awesome btw!

That is great Carolyn!! Did you ever mention what class your doing at conference?

<giggle>
I know! I know!

I don't know what day, but I know the topic.
And I'm not tellin' 'cuz Carolyn asked me not to.

Congrats Carolyn!! That is Awesome and that's one of the perks about PC which I Love!!!

I agree on the laundry thing 100%!!! :p

It couldn't have come at a better time. I walked outside to get the mail right after my ex-DH and I had a nasty phone comversation that ended in him basically hanging up on me...
So...getting a great card in the mail and it was filled with sparkly confetti!!) really lifted my spirits.

Karin L. is such a sweetie. She's so personable and friendly. And very down to earth - none of those "maybe someday" ideas in her training!

Congrats! So how many of your team will be joining you this year?? No matter the number, it is exciting when any of our team members decide to come. It shows that you have a dedicated team that is willing to open their horizons a bit!

pchefkristin said:
Congrats! So how many of your team will be joining you this year?? No matter the number, it is exciting when any of our team members decide to come. It shows that you have a dedicated team that is willing to open their horizons a bit!

Thanks - I have 4 going.

Gee- I wonder if my Director got one. She's got 5 going.

congrats carolyn
thats so cool
i love recognition as well thats my motivator

Congratulations!

So Carolyn - what class are you teaching at National Conference??????????

dannyzmom said:
I just got a personal handwritten note from Karin Logston praising me for having so many from my team coming to National Conference and telling me that I am "doing a great job of leading and motivating your cluster"

::::::blushing::::::::
I love recognition!

(now, if I could just get my kids to say, "Gee, mom - the laundry looks really great - you're doing a super job around the house..."
LOL

Cool :D

Newbie question, though .... who is Karin Logston?

momoftwins said:
So Carolyn - what class are you teaching at National Conference??????????

I'll tell ya'll AFTER I am done with it ;)

Do you know yet which day it is? I hope for your sake, it's Day 1 so you can get it over and done. :)

MomToEli said:
Cool :D

Newbie question, though .... who is Karin Logston?

Karin is a Sales Manager from the Home Office. There are several Sales Managers and they work with Directors and above out in the field to provide support and training. They travel often to go visit leaders and lead trainings. You'll often read on here of regional meetings or kick offs or things like that and the Sales Managers are often there. We had Susie Lite come visit us last fall.

Congratulations Carolyn! It's fun to get good mail.

dannyzmom said:
I'll tell ya'll AFTER I am done with it ;)
Carolyn~

I totally missed this! I hope you are teaching something I will be attending! That would be a COOL surprise!

Sure you can't let it "slip"? Are you not allowed, or do you just not want to make yourself more nervous?

What an honor!

BTW, congrats on your card! That would be a super pick-me-up!

KellyTheChef said:
BTW, congrats on your card! That would be a super pick-me-up!

I agree... hope I get one! Hehehe.

Related to Boosting Team Morale: Personal Recognition from Karin Logston

1. How can I boost team morale within my workplace?

To boost team morale within your workplace, it is important to recognize and appreciate your team members for their hard work and contributions. This can be done through personal recognition, such as a handwritten thank you note or a small appreciation gift. It is also helpful to create a positive and supportive work culture, where team members feel valued and heard.

2. What are some effective ways to show personal recognition to my team?

Some effective ways to show personal recognition to your team include giving specific and genuine compliments, providing opportunities for growth and development, and acknowledging and celebrating achievements. It is also important to listen to your team members and show appreciation for their ideas and input.

3. How do I make personal recognition a consistent practice in my team?

To make personal recognition a consistent practice in your team, it is important to make it a part of your regular routine. This can include setting aside time during team meetings to recognize and appreciate team members, or incorporating personal recognition into performance evaluations. It is also helpful to encourage team members to recognize and appreciate each other.

4. Can personal recognition really make a difference in team morale?

Yes, personal recognition can make a significant difference in team morale. When team members feel appreciated and valued, they are more motivated and engaged in their work. This leads to a more positive and productive work environment, ultimately boosting team morale.

5. How can I ensure that personal recognition is received positively by my team?

To ensure that personal recognition is received positively by your team, it is important to be genuine and specific with your appreciation. Avoid general or insincere compliments. Additionally, make sure to recognize and appreciate all team members, not just top performers. This will help create a sense of inclusivity and fairness within the team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies