• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Team Morale: Make Recognition a Priority with Tweezerman Tweezers

One way to recognize team members is to have brightly colored clappy hands available to use as a way of indicating that it is time for recognition. Another way is to have items such as a drawing, small gift, or pic from my table available to be given to team members as a way of recognizing them.
DebPC
Staff member
Recognition Alone Might Get Some To AttendMake recognition an important part of your meeting. Spend effort and time making this a special part because there are those that desparately need and want some recogniton. And everyone else still loves to be recognized. This can should serve as a huge motivator for your team.

I have several hobbyists on my team but I always find something to recognize everyone for (if it's just that they came to the meeting). I have done things that deserved recognition (at least I thought they did) and I know how I felt when passed over so I don't want anyone to feel that way at my meetings.

...now if my meeting ever gets too large... Well, even then everyone could be mentioned in some way!

The recognition can be a ticket toward a drawing, a small gift, a pic from my table, PC$$, etc. - just depends on what I have and what they did.

I am sure that many come because of that.

We use the brightly colored clappy hands. We have several pair which we hand out when its time for recognition. Nice if you don't have a large group to clap- they make it louder. Plus they're just so much fun! I think someone got them thru The Oriental Trading Company a few years ago.

They are the best they cost about $20 but are so worth it! I got mine for Xmas last year and they work so well. Well worth the extra cost.

Do you also get your brows waxed? I got tired of loosing my tweezers and let mine grow out, so I need to get a shape going again.

I use a little straight razor from walmart to do my eyebrows, I got tired of the tweezers but I have really bad eyebrows so it's quicker for me to use the razor then the tweezers and I don't think my husband was to happy when i kept buy my 15.00 pair of tweezers because I couldn't find the previous pair.

I get mine professionally done every other month and then keep them up inbetween with the tweezers. I use a razor on the top sometimes but most of my straglers come in under the brow.

I do both. If I haven't waxed in a while I tweeze to keep them at least under control.

Tweezerman's are the best, and they will sharpen them for free!

They need to be sharpened?!?

cmdtrgd said:
They need to be sharpened?!?

I supposed when you have had them for ten + years it might be a good idea!! ;)

I feel weird asking, but why would you need to sharpen tweezers? Is your hair that rough? Okay, weirdness done.

Another thing....you can get them with Swarvoski crystals on them!!!http://www.tweezerman.com/index.cfm?page=viewcategory&cat=2

cmdtrgd said:
I feel weird asking, but why would you need to sharpen tweezers? Is your hair that rough? Okay, weirdness done.

I don't think they are, but I have had two tweezermans' and one is still good to go, but the other is dulling a bit, but I have had them both for over ten years

The edge just isn't as sharp as it used to be, and you can tell when you can no longer get the barely seen hairs.

:D

Ahhh....see, I don't worry about the hairs I don't see!

I go every other week and get my eyebrows waxed because I don't like to pluck them...I can't do self induced pain.

I just bought some at home wax. The first time I sued it, it did not work so good. I have to try again. I am hoping with experience I will get better at doing it. It did not pull that many out. I hate having to pay $7 for eye brow waxing.

Related to Boost Team Morale: Make Recognition a Priority with Tweezerman Tweezers

1. How can Tweezerman Tweezers help boost team morale?

Tweezerman Tweezers can boost team morale by recognizing and rewarding team members for their hard work and contributions. The sleek and high-quality design of the tweezers makes for a desirable and meaningful gift that will leave a lasting impression on team members. Additionally, the customizable options allow for a personal touch that shows appreciation for each team member's unique talents and efforts.

2. How can I incorporate Tweezerman Tweezers into our recognition program?

Tweezerman Tweezers can be incorporated into your recognition program by using them as a reward for reaching goals, completing projects, or going above and beyond in their work. They can also be given as a token of appreciation during team meetings or as part of a larger recognition package. The customizable options allow for the tweezers to fit into any recognition program seamlessly.

3. How do I order Tweezerman Tweezers for my team?

You can order Tweezerman Tweezers for your team by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you in customizing your order and ensuring that it meets your team's needs and budget. You can also order directly from the Pampered Chef website or by attending a Pampered Chef party.

4. Can I customize the Tweezerman Tweezers with our company logo?

Yes, Tweezerman Tweezers can be customized with your company logo. This allows for a personalized touch and promotes brand recognition among team members. Customization options include laser engraving, screen printing, and color imprinting.

5. How do I know if Tweezerman Tweezers are the right recognition tool for my team?

Tweezerman Tweezers are a versatile and unique recognition tool that can fit into any team or company culture. They are suitable for both men and women and can be used for a variety of occasions and recognition purposes. If you want to show your team members that their hard work and dedication are valued, then Tweezerman Tweezers are the perfect choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3