• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Triple Points Coming Soon? Where Can I Find the Dates?

In summary, the "3/31....Triple Points" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can earn triple points for every dollar spent on eligible products. The promotion ends on March 31st at 11:59 pm CST and to earn triple points, simply make a purchase of eligible products during the promotional period. Most products on the website are eligible, but some exclusions may apply. The promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but rewards points can be used towards future purchases.
annew
Oh Krisiti.........where are you??
I'm dying to know the dates that were picked & how to find them.......

:)

I just logged on to see if someone posted too!

Not there yet!!!

I've never said I was a patient person..... :rolleyes:

annew said:
I've never said I was a patient person..... :rolleyes:

Oh I am not patient either. I keep looking.

..........lol!!

If I'm not mistaken the dates for this week will be between March 22 and 28. Next week's drawing will be March 29-April 4. Please, please, please pick March 30!!!

Ha! I'm cleaning up grout and had to stop to see if they were posted!!! PLEASE let today be one! I have a show that's $556 and she's coming over in an hour to close it out.....

Chef Lisa just posted the dates in another thread... we won't find out if today is one of the days until next week correct?

quiverfull7 said:
Chef Lisa just posted the dates in another thread... we won't find out if today is one of the days until next week correct?

Correct...

Related to Are Triple Points Coming Soon? Where Can I Find the Dates?

What is the "3/31....Triple Points" promotion?

The "3/31....Triple Points" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can earn triple points for every dollar spent on eligible products. This means you can earn rewards faster when you shop with us!

When does the "3/31....Triple Points" promotion end?

The "3/31....Triple Points" promotion ends on March 31st at 11:59 pm CST. Be sure to take advantage of this offer before it's too late!

How do I earn triple points during the promotion?

To earn triple points, simply make a purchase of eligible products during the promotional period. Your points will automatically be tripled and added to your account. Make sure you are logged in to your account before making your purchase to ensure you receive your points.

What products are eligible for the "3/31....Triple Points" promotion?

Most products on our website are eligible for the "3/31....Triple Points" promotion. However, some exclusions may apply, such as gift cards and certain bundles. Eligible products will be clearly marked on our website. If you have any questions about a specific product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I combine the "3/31....Triple Points" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "3/31....Triple Points" promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn points on eligible products while using a discount code or shopping during other promotions. Rewards points cannot be redeemed for cash and must be used towards future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Chef Kearns
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • pamperedbecky