• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are there technical issues with my friend's wedding registry?

In summary, creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef allows you to choose from a wide variety of high-quality kitchen products, easily manage your registry online, and receive exclusive discounts and rewards. You can create your registry either online or in person with the help of a consultant. Currently, only Pampered Chef items can be added to the registry, but there is a wide selection to choose from. The registry will be available for a year after your wedding date and can be extended if needed. Changes can be made to the registry at any time through your online account.
toniascookin
I just received this message from my friend about the wedding registry

"I'm signed up. But it won't let me browse anything for no reason at all. I'm trying but it just brings up a blank page every time I try to add anything. I don't know what's wrong."

It does the same thing for me when I go onto her registry is it some sort of technical problem? What should I tell her I am sure she is waiting to finish set this up so she can send out her invitation's. I have emailed PC about this but I would like to have an answer quicker then they will get back to me; does anyone have any ideas?
Thank you
Tonia

That's odd. It might be a glitch in the code for those particular pages. I'd give it until about mid-day Monday (Chicago time) for the tech department to see and repair it.

Thank you for the info.
Tonia

As nice as computers are, sometimes I swear they just need a thump - like an old TV. There's no logical reason why it happens, they just like the attention, I think. :)

I guess that makes computers like my husband. They'll work fine for an undetermined period of time, then will stop. Sometimes a little attention gets them working again, sometimes it takes a thump upside the head. And sometimes you need to (re-)boot them in the behind.

:D

hmmm, i got almost the same email from one of my brides yesterday!
i told her they be updating the system and to try back later or tomorrow (today) i haven't heard from her again today.

What are the benefits of creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef allows you to choose from a wide variety of high-quality kitchen products that will last for years to come. You can also easily manage your registry online and receive exclusive discounts and rewards. Plus, your guests can easily purchase gifts for you through our user-friendly website.

How do I create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef is simple. You can either create an account on our website and add items to your registry through our online catalog, or you can schedule a party with a Pampered Chef consultant and create your registry in person. Your consultant can also help you select the best products for your needs and budget.

Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef wedding registry?

Currently, we only allow items from Pampered Chef to be added to your wedding registry. However, we have a wide selection of kitchen products to choose from, so you're sure to find everything you need for your dream kitchen.

How long will my Pampered Chef wedding registry be available?

Your wedding registry will be available for a year after your wedding date. This gives your guests plenty of time to purchase gifts for you. If you need to extend the registry, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I make changes to my Pampered Chef wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your wedding registry at any time. Simply log in to your account on our website and add or remove items as needed. You can also update your shipping address and other details to ensure your gifts are delivered to the correct location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • mechelle