• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Shuttles From the Designated Hotels to Mccormick?

In summary, the designated hotels for the Pampered Chef conference at McCormick Place are the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, Marriott Marquis Chicago, and the Hilton Chicago. Complimentary shuttles are provided from these hotels to McCormick Place during the conference dates, running every 15-20 minutes. No reservations are required for the shuttle and the shuttle hours of operation vary by day. The shuttle service is only available for guests staying at the designated hotels, so if you are not staying at one of these hotels, you can use public transportation or ride-sharing services to get to McCormick Place.
ughubug
Are there shuttles from the designated hotels to McCormick?

ughubug said:
Are there shuttles from the designated hotels to McCormick?
Yes, they run almost continually. The times are posted in the lobbies of the hotels.

yes!!!! lots

Yes there are, I think they run every 15 mins.

Is it possible to stay at another hotel? All 3 are sold out and my significant other wants to come and visit friends and family in the area...not sure what to do at this point

ughubug said:
Is it possible to stay at another hotel? All 3 are sold out and my significant other wants to come and visit friends and family in the area...not sure what to do at this point
You can, & then walk to a conference hotel to get on the shuttles...just make sure the other hotel is close!

Related to Are There Shuttles From the Designated Hotels to Mccormick?

1. What are the designated hotels for the Pampered Chef conference at McCormick Place?

The designated hotels for the Pampered Chef conference at McCormick Place are the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, Marriott Marquis Chicago, and the Hilton Chicago.

2. Are there shuttles provided from the designated hotels to McCormick Place?

Yes, complimentary shuttles are provided from the designated hotels to McCormick Place during the conference dates. Shuttles will run on a continuous loop every 15-20 minutes.

3. Do I need to make a reservation for the shuttle?

No, reservations are not required for the shuttle. You can simply board the shuttle at the designated pick-up location at your designated hotel.

4. What are the shuttle hours of operation?

The shuttle hours of operation vary by day. Please refer to the conference schedule or check with the hotel concierge for specific shuttle times.

5. Can I use the shuttle if I am not staying at one of the designated hotels?

No, the shuttle service is only available for guests staying at the designated hotels. If you are not staying at one of these hotels, you can use public transportation or ride-sharing services to get to McCormick Place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies