• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the Sell-Athon Levels and Free Director Gifts Listed?

In summary, the levels for the sell-athon items can be found on the spoilers threads. Level 1 includes items such as a small bowl and kitchen shears, Level 2 includes larger items like a round platter and Santoku knife, and Level 3 adds steak knives and other items. In December, the trifle bowl is the special item for hosting 2 shows. In March, consultants can earn HWC items by holding and submitting 2 shows, and an apron for 3 shows. The April guest special is a choice of spice with a $60 purchase. The TTA now holds twice the weight but not necessarily more volume, and it will still fit in the TTA tote. It is unclear if it
tsnowbarger
Are the sell-athon levels posted somewhere? I'm curious to know what I will be getting? Also getting free stuff for being a director! very cool!

They are on the spoilers threads...

I can't wait to use my PC $$ on sample packs since I didn't earn any!

ok, thanks - on the spoiler threads - but what page??? there are so many!

I have the list:

Level 1:
  • Dots small bowl
  • TTA
  • Oven Mitt
  • Kitchen Shears
  • Color Coated tomato knife
  • Easy Adj Meas spoon
  • Asian seasoning
  • veg peeler
  • Jamaican jerk rub
  • dots towel set
  • Core and More
  • Twixits

Level 2. That plus:
  • Large round platter
  • Color coated Santoku
  • Serrated peeler
  • Scoop clip
  • salad chopper
  • mix n chop
  • Easy adj meas cup
  • strainer
  • outdoor utensil set
  • BBQ rub
  • plate art set
  • torte pan set
  • small slotted turner
  • lilac microfiber towel
  • artichoke kitchen brush
  • artichoke handy scraper

Level 3. All that plus:
  • Forged steak knife set
  • zester/scorer
  • v-shaped cutter
  • grilling planks
  • parchment
  • garlic-infused canola oil
  • dots coffee and more cups
  • dots large round bowl
  • artichoke microfiber towel

December special (2 shows) is the trifle bowl!!

We can earn the HWC items in March. Hold and submit 2 shows March 1-15 and get the items. Do 3 in the same period and get an apron. The apron is a gorgeous delicate pink, with the updated HWC logo.

No word on when we'll be able to earn mid-season products.

Hey Ann, did you find out what we earn for submitting a $500 show in Feb?

pamperedlinda said:
Hey Ann, did you find out what we earn for submitting a $500 show in Feb?

It's the April guest special items--microfiber dish cloths to match the microfiber towels.

DebbieJ said:
It's the April guest special items--microfiber dish cloths to match the microfiber towels.
okay, thanks.

DebbieJ said:

Ohhh - that clears that up - I kept reading things about the Microfiber towels being what we earn for $500 show in Feb, but then kept seeing it also on the list of what I earned during the sellathon....so confused:confused: ! But now I understand! I really like the idea of dishcloths to go with the towels!

For some reason I can't open the CN on CC - what is the guest special for March?

Spend $60 get your choice of Spice

Ann, I know the TTA holds twice the amount now. Is it twice as big? I am running out of room on my counters, but am so excited about it holding more. I was wondering if it was wider or taller or what they did to make it hold so much more.

jrstephens said:
Ann, I know the TTA holds twice the amount now. Is it twice as big? I am running out of room on my counters, but am so excited about it holding more. I was wondering if it was wider or taller or what they did to make it hold so much more.
And, will it still fit in the TTA to go case?

Thank you!!

The TTA looks the same size. It holds more weight, not necessarily more volume. (There's my inner nerd coming out again.)

chefann said:
The TTA looks the same size. It holds more weight, not necessarily more volume. (There's my inner nerd coming out again.)

Did they say if it would fit in the TTA tote?

^^yes it will!! yeah!

chefjenibel said:
Did they say if it would fit in the TTA tote?

and more importantly, will it fit on my desk!??!

Related to Are the Sell-Athon Levels and Free Director Gifts Listed?

What is a "Products Earned for Sell Athon"?

"Products Earned for Sell Athon" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn free products by selling a certain amount within a specific time frame. It is a great opportunity for consultants to add more items to their cooking collection at no additional cost.

How can I participate in the "Products Earned for Sell Athon" program?

To participate in the "Products Earned for Sell Athon" program, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet the sales requirements outlined in the program. Once you have met the requirements, you will automatically earn the specified products for free.

What products are eligible for the "Products Earned for Sell Athon" program?

The products eligible for the "Products Earned for Sell Athon" program may vary each month. You can find the list of eligible products on the program's page on our website. These products are usually popular items and may include new or seasonal products.

Do I need to pay for shipping for the products earned through the "Products Earned for Sell Athon" program?

No, you do not need to pay for shipping for the products earned through the "Products Earned for Sell Athon" program. They will be shipped to you at no additional cost, just like any other order placed through our website.

Can I earn multiple products through the "Products Earned for Sell Athon" program?

Yes, you can earn multiple products through the "Products Earned for Sell Athon" program. The more you sell, the more free products you can earn. However, please note that there may be a limit to the number of products you can earn per month, which will be specified in the program's guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Danswife
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NRcritques
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies