• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the New Product Sample Packages Worth the Cost?

uhhh!!!...grill press and pan I decided I do not want it and just returned it today. I am not impressed with the white rectangle platter either. I do not really see the need for it. Ugh!Sharisse
momoftwins
Is there anyone else out there who is not happy with how the new products are packaged this season?????????? I unfortunately did not earn and of the new products and can not afford to get them all nor do I want them all. There are 6 for sure that I want and possibly 2 others but I do not want to spend $225 to get those 6 maybe 8 items! Ugh!

Sharisse,

What I did with the spring changover to get some of the items I didn't earn was to have my own catalog show. I earned over $100 in free products and then purchased the others at discount. I didn't earn any this season either...I spent my June playing vs working :). I do wish they would put everything out there as individual items but I noticed that there were more individual items this year than the last time.

I know that I am unhappy with myself for not earning more. I submitted $2500 in sales for June so I only got the the $1500 level worth of free stuff. After receiving it today, I realized that I only won a very small fraction of it. I don't feel like it is nearly enough new Product to show off to boost my sales.The problem is that we just got back from Walt Disney World for 7 days and spent way more than we should have. That means, I probably won't get to order more. I would like to do a Fall open house, and then use the sales to get some stuff free. The only problem is, How am I going to have a Fall Open House to show it all off, with only the little bit of stuff I earned??

See if your director, recruiter or fellow cluster mate has some for you to use- I am sharing my products with cluster mate, and my recruit.

Why didn't I think of that?? Thank-you so much for the idea. I am going to get planning, so I can get some free stuff!!:)

Do you realize that you can get more than one package, just not more than one product! So, if you get package A, you can only get the open stock items as well. If you get package C, you can still add other packages - make sure there are no duplicates in the multiple packages you want. I LOVE the fact they have so much of the products in open stock!

Am i having a brain fart? I can't seem to put in my sample order in PP? What in the world am i doing wrong?? HELP!!

I've installed the updated and dl'd the new product list...but it STILL won't let me order.......

I earned the 1st level, but I can't decide what I should order to take to shows. I am also not happy with the way the packages are divided. There really isn't a package that I really want all of the items. Any suggestions of what you are ordering that might make a difference for selling this Fall.

rsmpta said:
Am i having a brain fart? I can't seem to put in my sample order in PP? What in the world am i doing wrong?? HELP!!

I've installed the updated and dl'd the new product list...but it STILL won't let me order.......

I had the same problem!! I finally figured out what I was doing wrong even after HO could not..uhhh!!! Be sure your are entering the ES# (which is located in the bold heading of the packages and open stock) b/c the item number will not work. Once I did that everything worked out fine.

I wish everything was just open stock to order what you want. I wanted the 5 inch utility knife but it is only in a package and I do not want the package, so, I had to do without it. I think they do those packages b/c they know a lot of us (and if I had the money I probably would) will just order the package to get what we want even if we do not want it all. I was just complaining to someone about this today! I think the 5 inch would be the most popoular knife b/c we are use to the regular utility knife.

I am planning on hosting my own show in October to get the knife at 60% off.

I ordered the Grill Press and Pan, the package that was $11 with a lot of the small new color items, and the white rectangle platter.

I earned the $1500 level June sell-a-thon but there is not really anything in that package I am impress with except I love the 3 1/2 inch paring knife. After seeing the small tiles bowl, I like them better than I thought I was.

Overall, other then the new Grill Press and Pan, there was nothing I just could not live without or will just oooh and aaah over.

Related to Are the New Product Sample Packages Worth the Cost?

What is included in the New Product Sample Packages?

The New Product Sample Packages include a variety of our newest and most popular kitchen tools and gadgets. Each package is unique and may include items such as our Quick Cooker, air fryer, non-stick cookware, and more.

How much do the New Product Sample Packages cost?

The cost of the New Product Sample Packages varies depending on the contents of each package. They range from $50 to $150. However, these packages are only available for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants at a discounted price.

Can I customize the items included in the New Product Sample Packages?

No, the items in the New Product Sample Packages are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we ensure that each package includes a variety of our newest and most popular products.

Are the products in the New Product Sample Packages covered by a warranty?

Yes, all products included in the New Product Sample Packages are covered by our standard Pampered Chef warranty. If you experience any issues with your products, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

How often are new products added to the New Product Sample Packages?

New products are added to the New Product Sample Packages every few months. This allows consultants to regularly update their product knowledge and offer their customers the latest and greatest Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jimgass
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • tlennhoff