• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would You Get These Sample Packages??

In summary, Jen is considering purchasing sample packages from the company she just signed up with, but she is unsure if she should wait for the new Fall products or if she should buy the current spring packages. She is also unsure if the products in the sample packages will be retired soon. Kate advises her to wait until the company announces the new products and then decide if she wants to purchase the current spring packages or wait for the Fall ones. She also warns Jen not to spend too much money buying individual products from the catalog, as the sample packages are 50% off.
gingerjenny
Hi, I just signed up last week. I noticed the really good deals on the sample packages. Should I get them? I know they are probably going to be retiring most of the product right? Im not sure what they retire...if its just the colors or whatever. They are such good deals. Or should I just save my money and buy stuff that will count toward my sales goals? Should I just wait until the new fall stuff comes out?? Confused.
Thanks
Jen

Take a look and see what you can use, or what you would like to use as a giveway or incentive item. The colors will most likely change: scrapers, hot pads. Those will be retired and new, fall colors will be introduced. I don't know how often they retire new products, unless they didn't sell much. I did get the sample when I signed up.

It's really up to you and how much money you have to spare. I ordered one of the small pkgs so I would have some of the new colors for my shows. I signed in March so I missed out on earning any of it. It helped having it at my shows. If you really like the spring colors you will want to get those because they will be retiring when the new Fall products come out. Hope this helps!!:D

P.S. Are you going to conference?

gingerjenny said:
Or should I just save my money and buy stuff that will count toward my sales goals?

Jen - I'm not sure what you mean by this, but when you purchase products it does not go towards your sales goal. That is why we get the 20% discount.:D

Jen, they will let us know the new products and what is retiring the week of the 20th. The spring samples will still be available at least throught the end of the month....I think.....you will get to see both packages (spring and fall). Then you can see if you need anything from spring or want to just get fall stuff. The 3 tiered rack and the other SA holders may be something you want and they are in those spring sample packages somewhere. I would wait to see what is coming out before I decided. Someone let Jen know if the spring samples won't be available until the end of July. I don't really keep up with it because I always buy as soon as we can.

Kate I was referring to the sample packages we could buy. I was looking at the package that is around $190 but thought I could just buy stuff from the catalog separate and have it count towards my super starter month. I only have I think 6 weeks to decide so I will wait til the 20th.

You will spend way too much money buying it from the catalog. Those packages are 50% off, and no sales goal is worth paying full price for something you can get for 50% off! Last fall they discontinued the colors in the fall, but they only introduced new colors in the spring. I would save your money and buy the new sample packages for the Fall/ winter season as your guests will want to see the new products in September, not the spring products.

1. What is included in the sample packages?

The sample packages typically include a variety of our most popular and newest products, as well as recipe cards and catalogs.

2. Can I choose which products are included in the sample packages?

Unfortunately, the products in the sample packages are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, the packages are carefully curated to showcase a variety of our best-selling items.

3. How much do the sample packages cost?

The cost of the sample packages varies depending on the specific package and the current promotions. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on pricing.

4. Are the sample packages the same as the hostess rewards or consultant kit?

No, the sample packages are separate from the hostess rewards and consultant kit. They are designed to give potential customers a taste of our products and are not intended for hostess rewards or consultant use.

5. Can I purchase the sample packages as gifts?

Yes, the sample packages make a great gift for anyone interested in trying out Pampered Chef products. However, they are not eligible for hostess rewards or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jimgass
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • mheat923
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mheat923
  • pamperedchef88