• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Packing Lists No Longer Included in Show Shipments?

In summary, there seems to be confusion among consultants about whether packing lists are still included in box #1 of shipped shows. Some consultants have received shows without packing lists while others have received them. There was a mention about a change in the location of the Host Club card on the packing slip, but it is unclear if this is related to the packing list issue. It appears that if a consultant is the host or the ship to address, the packing list may not be included. However, some consultants have still received packing lists in these situations. There has been no official announcement about this change, but some consultants have noticed the inconsistency.
pamperedbecky
Do they not include packing lists in box #1 anymore? I swear the last several shows that I've had shipped to my house have not had one. Are they just forgetting them or do they not do them anymore? Or maybe when it's just a few orders they don't do them? I'm confused!

If the show is shipped to the consultant (even if it's NOT a consultant acting as host) they will not include the packing slips.I just had a show shipped to my sister (my host appreciation) because I was going to be away when it arrived and no packing slips because it was in my name...HTH!!! ;)

Interesting....I've had two shows shipped to me recently--one with me as host and one with me NOT as host--and neither had the sorting slips. ANNOYING!

Thanks, Colleen.

So maybe anytime a consultant is either the host or the ship to address, maybe that's when they don't include them? Weird. Was there ever any announcement about this? It would have been nice to know!! (Unless I missed it somewhere). I'm just unsure if I should continue to tell hosts to look for this in box #1.

If you look at your Thank you letter in P3 they tell hosts that there Host Club card is in the lower left hand corner of their packing slip in Box 1. Well, that is no longer the case. One of my team members has contacted them repeatedly to suggest that they change this...and they have not!!!

Becky I think there was an announcement but it was really a blip/mention. And it was a long time ago... I can't remember exactly when...

I've had 3 shows shipped to me recently and they all had the packing slips. :confused::confused:

Oh I'm so confused!!!!:confused::confused: Gotta love the consistency!

The hosts don't get a PHD "card" anymore?

cheftiffany said:

No they don't. I've had several shows shipped to me recently and every one had packing slips including the catalog show with me as host.

cheftiffany said:

I just had 2 shows delivered to me yesterday.
They each included order summary sheets for guests and a seperate show packing list.
They also included a Host Thank You letter and on the back of the letter was the Host order summary, PHD information and also a box with my information.

Related to Are Packing Lists No Longer Included in Show Shipments?

What is the new "No Packing Lists Anymore" feature?

The "No Packing Lists Anymore" feature is a new system implemented by Pampered Chef that eliminates the need for physical packing lists when fulfilling orders. Instead, the packing lists will be available online for easy access and tracking.

How do I access the packing lists online?

To access the packing lists, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can view and print the packing lists for any of your orders.

Will I still receive a physical packing list with my order?

No, with the new feature, physical packing lists will no longer be included in your order. Instead, you can access the packing list online through your Pampered Chef account.

What if I prefer to have a physical copy of the packing list?

If you prefer to have a physical copy of the packing list, you can easily print it out from the online version. Simply click the print button on the packing list page, and a copy will be generated for you to use.

Are there any benefits to the new "No Packing Lists Anymore" feature?

Yes, there are several benefits to this new feature. It eliminates the need for paper packing lists, reducing waste and promoting sustainability. It also makes it easier to access and track packing lists, as they are all stored in one convenient location online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • LazyEyelids
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
divaclix62
  • carrdinal