• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director P3 Alerts No Longer In Place: I Just Found Out!

In summary, P3 does not alert us when we forget to put in the freebie guest special any more. When I called to have them shipped, I thought maybe it didn't alert me because I did enter the free cookbook, but the Customer Service Rep told me it doesn't do that anymore.
DebPC
Staff member
I just got this email.

I don't know if you are aware, but apparently P3 does not alert us when we forget to put in the freebie guest special any more. The box still comes up, but I submitted 2 shows where I forgot to enter the free rubs. When I called to have them shipped, I thought maybe it didn't alert me because I did enter the free cookbook, but the Customer Service Rep told me it doesn't do that anymore. So I tested it on another show and she was right. The box comes up so it looks like you've got everyone covered because no names were listed, but I specifically took out all 3 freebies on a customer to check. I'm really bummed about that and sent an email to Tech Support, but haven't heard back from them. I'm going to talk with them at NC because that was such a wonderful addition to the program! If you agree, talk with them about it. They definitely listen to us.

I was totally unaware of this change also. Did I miss something?

ahhhhhhhh I loved this feature... great for new consultants

no way! I hope I didn't screw this up on the two shows I just put in. That really stinks!

I heard (and am hoping this is true!) that it was only for the June Guest Specials that it wouldn't come up in the finalizing process because there was no way to program the multiple levels ($25 and $60) of the special and that it would be back to normal in July... not sure since I haven't put in a July show yet...I love this feature so I hope it was just a one-month glitch!

I discovered it by accident and forgot to order the Rec. Chillzanne for a host ... ticked me off. I need one for another host too. I should post the need for it here. I've been double checking every order because of this. I, like all of you, really depend on that feature.

That really stinks! i want it back!!!!

pampmomof3 said:
That really stinks! i want it back!!!!

I am so biting biting my tongue...trying not to be negative but I am so in agreement with you!! Why take away something that works?:(:confused:

baychef said:
I am so biting biting my tongue...trying not to be negative but I am so in agreement with you!! Why take away something that works?:(:confused:

They want to "simplify" things for us. Same reason we don't get emails lately when someone signs, etc.

Maybe they should poll us more then. I feel it is much simplier to have this reminder than to explain why we may have messed up. As someone earlier stated...I worry about the new people. There is so much coming at consultants in the beginning and this just seemed to be a helpful thing.

baychef said:
Maybe they should poll us more then. I feel it is much simplier to have this reminder than to explain why we may have messed up. As someone earlier stated...I worry about the new people. There is so much coming at consultants in the beginning and this just seemed to be a helpful thing.

I totally agree. When HO said to me that they were trying to clear our inboxes for us I said please don't! The info they give us (and the help that the P3 reminders gave) were IMPORTANT to us. I don't like all the junk emails I get but nothing that I ever get from HO is considered junk by me.

In case there was any doubt please read my previous post (#8) with sarcasm.

Again, I feel like I am complaining, but I would rather have the e-mail of the things that help us keep pace with our business than to have pre-recorded messages about conference and other things that I am either participating in or can not participate in.

baychef said:
Again, I feel like I am complaining, but I would rather have the e-mail of the things that help us keep pace with our business than to have pre-recorded messages about conference and other things that I am either participating in or can not participate in.

Have you told HO this? As we all know they do listen and if enough of us told them they just might bring those things back.

I will, but of course I haven't!!! I have been whiney lately so why tell someone that can do something about it??!!;)

1. Why are the P3 alerts no longer in place?

The P3 alerts were removed in order to streamline our communication process and provide a more efficient experience for our customers and consultants.

2. Will I still receive important updates and information without the P3 alerts?

Yes, you will still receive important updates and information through our other communication channels such as email, social media, and our website.

3. Can I opt-in to receive P3 alerts again?

At this time, we are no longer offering the P3 alerts as a communication option. However, we are constantly evaluating our communication methods and may bring them back in the future.

4. How can I stay informed about any changes or updates to Pampered Chef?

We recommend regularly checking our website and following us on social media for the latest updates and information about Pampered Chef.

5. Are there any alternative methods to receive alerts and updates from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can sign up for our email newsletter to receive important updates and information directly to your inbox. You can also follow us on social media for real-time updates and connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila