• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Hwc Aprons on Ebay Worth the High Price?

In summary, the old style aprons are going for $66ish and the new ones are up for $25-36 or something! I wanted one but not enough to pay that much! Wish they had them on order supply!:(That makes me so mad! The new ones, not the old (since those people may have quit PC).That's just INSANE!!!I wish I earned the apron but no way am I going to pay that much for one!If the new aprons are on there, then the consultant is still active. I have lost a consultant this month because she was caught twice for selling on E Bay and they cancelled her contract. They have to learn that they are
heat123
Silver Member
Man, the old style is going for $66ish and the new ones are up for $25-36 or something! I wanted one but not enough to pay that much! Wish they had them on order supply!:(

That makes me so mad! The new ones, not the old (since those people may have quit PC).

That's just INSANE!!!

I wish I earned the apron but no way am I going to pay that much for one!

If the new aprons are on there, then the consultant is still active. I have lost a consultant this month because she was caught twice for selling on E Bay and they cancelled her contract. They have to learn that they are serious about not selling items on line. It's a tough way, but they did warn her the first time. I think she sold alot of stuff from what someone told me.

Donna Althoff said:
If the new aprons are on there, then the consultant is still active. I have lost a consultant this month because she was caught twice for selling on E Bay and they cancelled her contract. They have to learn that they are serious about not selling items on line. It's a tough way, but they did warn her the first time. I think she sold alot of stuff from what someone told me.

I am sorry you lost someone from your team but I think it's GREAT that HO is on top of this. Again though, I am sorry you lost someone from your team :(

Donna Althoff said:

Donna, I hate to hear that that happened to you, but I'm happy to hear Pampered Chef took the action they did! I figured all they got was a slap on the hand!

Nice to hear that they do take action on repeat offenders. Sorry about losing a consultant Donna.

Why can't we sell consultant items on eBay? I thought we only couldn't sell products, past or present? I never have sold anything PC (consultant or product) but I don't see why consultant items can't be on eBay...

Actually, I reread the contract we all signed just today as I was gathering some stuff for someone I am working on as a recruit. It says we won't resell any PC products...

Is a consultant only apron really a product though? That is my question...

I guess that would be an argument - it technically is a "company product" just not in a catalog... ...it would even throw us a loop on here... Don't know the answer to that one...

I will promote and sell Company products to customers by regularly holding Cooking Shows. I will not sell Company products on the Internet or in any public, retail or service establishments. I will not sell Company products for resale. I will present Company products in a truthful, sincere and honest manner, and I will conduct myself in a manner that reflects the highest standards of integrity and responsibility in keeping with the reputation of the Company.

I would think it was more of a supply, like it would be avail on order supply as is the denim one??

OMG!

This is BAD!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Help-Whip-Cancer-PINK-Measure-All-Cup_W0QQitemZ150107914051QQcategoryZ32885QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PAMPERED-CHEF-Help-Whip-Cancer-Knife-PINK-Rare_W0QQitemZ190098269299QQcategoryZ20655QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

WOW! A RARE item!! Probably so rare because we can't sell them yet you &%$$##!!!

I guess it's time to pull out Richard's e-mail again????

"Due to my email spam settings, please contact me through ebay only (through the item) if you have problems or questions."

Translation: Due to my e-mail possibly giving me away, please contact me through E-bay...

$20 for a mini measure-all cup??????? WHAT?????????????

Has anyone reported these?

WTH, who pays these kind of prices!! I can't believe it:eek:

I just send an E-mail on Donna (tupperwareglobal) because she has MANY, MANY PC E-bay sales...

She got under my skin after reading her about me page and seeing 50+ items listed including ones I didn't earn because I was honest with my business...GRRR....

I didn't send them in...

The products that people buy from sellers rather than consultants is what bothers me...

Is it ok to buy supplies from ebay? Right as I signed up I bought a lot supply of PC stuff to get prepared to sell but haven't bought anything since?? And since I have a bunch of supplies I need to get rid of and couldn't on market place I thought about ebay?

I personally don't see anything wrong with buying and selling consultant only items on eBay. I actually think it is a great way for consultants going out/in to both get a deal.

What angers me about eBay is when I lose a customer/sale to a (sometimes!) lower price on eBay or a product that isn't available yet.

She sells tupperware and PC. I see that she has the Pink bowls up. When you click on her "me" profile, this is what she says:

Hey there ! I'm glad you are getting to know me. I'm a salesperson in the real world and figured I'd try cyberspace. I know the value of a hard earned dollar and getting the most for your buck. Please keep me as a favorite to see what I continue to add.

Welcome to my store. I carry a variety of items for your home. Tupperware, Pampered Chef, Home Interiors, Floral Designs and Hand Crafts, Gardening Accents, Etc. All store items are brand new never used, but I will post some gently used items at times in my auctions. Thanks for your interest!

Last edited:
heat123 said:
Man, the old style is going for $66ish and the new ones are up for $25-36 or something! I wanted one but not enough to pay that much! Wish they had them on order supply!:(

Me too! But since they don't what I did was bought a white apron at the
5 & 10 for $3.98 and dyed it pink, hoping that will at least be a reminder to me to talk about HWC & maybe raise some questions from guests.

janetupnorth said:
"Due to my email spam settings, please contact me through ebay only (through the item) if you have problems or questions."

Translation: Due to my e-mail possibly giving me away, please contact me through E-bay...

LOL! That is EXACTLY what I thought!! I'm sure she thinks she's being slick but I really hope someone at HO catches her. IF this is the first time she is caught, I hope they skip the warning stage and straight out drop her as a consultant. She clearly knows what's she's doing...and that it's wrong!

reba515 said:
[/B][/COLOR][/B]

Me too! But since they don't what I did was bought a white apron at the
5 & 10 for $3.98 and dyed it pink, hoping that will at least be a reminder to me to talk about HWC & maybe raise some questions from guests.
I too bought a pink apron last year for HWC and it say's "cook for the cure" on it, very cute but I just love this new HWC apron!

GeorgiaPeach said:
LOL! That is EXACTLY what I thought!! I'm sure she thinks she's being slick but I really hope someone at HO catches her. IF this is the first time she is caught, I hope they skip the warning stage and straight out drop her as a consultant. She clearly knows what's she's doing...and that it's wrong!

I sent it on yesterday...so hoping...they may have the power to contact Ebay for her personal information or to contact past customers - looks like she entered orders for a few and shipped direct...

It's so wrong, I know, but it half makes me want to sell my apron! I REALLY wanted it and begged for orders to get it, so I won't give it up for sure, but GEEZ...$44!? I think it would be cool to get these to give to fundraiser hosts. It'd be a neat gift. Maybe I'll email HO...I've emailed them twice already today...I wonder if they flag me, "oh no...not another email from THIS chick!!"

speedychef said:
It's so wrong, I know, but it half makes me want to sell my apron! I REALLY wanted it and begged for orders to get it, so I won't give it up for sure, but GEEZ...$44!? I think it would be cool to get these to give to fundraiser hosts. It'd be a neat gift. Maybe I'll email HO...I've emailed them twice already today...I wonder if they flag me, "oh no...not another email from THIS chick!!"

Yeah, I sometimes feel that way too... :) ...and I've only e-mailed about 3-4 times. Do you ever get a response?

It's funny the price these people pay for these aprons.
If they bought say $45 worth of PC, they could have possibly met thier goal for the 3 shows submitted.
KWIM?
These prices are rediculous!
And they are making a killing off of the pins too! :eek:

I know! Make me want to count up all the random HWC pins on the floor in my office and list them :)We need a HO opinion on selling consultant only items on eBay, stat!!!

gilliandanielle said:
I know! Make me want to count up all the random HWC pins on the floor in my office and list them :)QUOTE]

I know what you mean, I put some pins up under the market thread and only charged a $1.00 each. I just couldn't rip another consultant or anybody else off. People will do anything to make an extra buck. I've seen those pins go for $7.00 each:eek:

I have some pins, too...maybe I should sell them and donate the proceeds to ACS? Or to my pocket...darn Ebay! Maybe I should sell other junk I have around....

rennea said:
gilliandanielle said:
I know! Make me want to count up all the random HWC pins on the floor in my office and list them :)QUOTE]

I know what you mean, I put some pins up under the market thread and only charged a $1.00 each. I just couldn't rip another consultant or anybody else off. People will do anything to make an extra buck. I've seen those pins go for $7.00 each:eek:

I got this idea from another consultant and I like how it has been going...I wear my HWC apron to shows...and I allow the guests to honor someone they know/knew who has/had/survived/perished from cancer...by signing that person's name on my apron. Anyone who signs the apron gets a pin. I will do this til I run out of pins. Now when I go to shows, all these names are all over my apron honoring loved ones...it's going over very well...

dannyzmom said:
rennea said:
I got this idea from another consultant and I like how it has been going...I wear my HWC apron to shows...and I allow the guests to honor someone they know/knew who has/had/survived/perished from cancer...by signing that person's name on my apron. Anyone who signs the apron gets a pin. I will do this til I run out of pins. Now when I go to shows, all these names are all over my apron honoring loved ones...it's going over very well...
Fantastic idea! I am going to share this with my cluster, if you don't mind.

I finally got my apron yesterday! Hooray!

Just a quick question - I thought the printing was going to be white and brown? Mine is white and grey. Are the "second-run" of aprons different???

Now I have to go return the pink and brown shirt that I bought last week to wear with it.

Mine is pink and grey, too! And come to think of it, I thought it was supposed to be brown also...didn't give it much thought when I got my apron, but now that you mention it......

Related to Are Hwc Aprons on Ebay Worth the High Price?

What are the differences between the old and new style of Hwc aprons?

The old style of Hwc aprons are typically more expensive on Ebay due to their limited availability. They may also have a different design or pattern compared to the newer versions. The new style of Hwc aprons are more readily available and have a more updated design.

Why are Hwc aprons on Ebay priced so high?

Hwc aprons on Ebay may be priced higher due to their popularity and limited availability. Sellers may also add a premium to the price, especially for older or discontinued styles. Additionally, some buyers may be willing to pay more for a specific design or pattern that is no longer available from Pampered Chef.

Are Hwc aprons on Ebay worth the high price?

This ultimately depends on the individual's personal preference and budget. Some buyers may be willing to pay a higher price for a specific design or style of Hwc apron, while others may find it too expensive. It is important to carefully consider the cost and value of the apron before making a purchase.

Why aren't Hwc aprons available for purchase directly from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef may have discontinued certain styles or designs of Hwc aprons, making them no longer available for purchase. They may also have limited quantities of certain aprons, making it difficult to keep them in stock for direct purchase. Ebay and other reselling platforms may be the only options for purchasing certain Hwc aprons.

Would it be better to wait for Hwc aprons to become available on order supply?

This decision ultimately depends on the individual's personal preference. If the desired Hwc apron is currently out of stock or not being sold by Pampered Chef, it may be worth waiting for it to become available on order supply. However, keep in mind that there is no guarantee that it will be restocked and it may take some time before it becomes available again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • spoiledchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
michelle5959
  • candiejayne
  • General Chat
Replies