• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Coating Trays Causing You Trouble?

In summary, the coating trays purchased in November for the holidays have since lost some of their rubber feet and do not sit flat on the counter, causing them to wobble. The issue may have been caused by washing them in the dishwasher, although one person has not had any problems with theirs. Another person suggests that the batch of trays may have been defective and suggests contacting the manufacturer for a replacement. Multiple people have noticed warping and wobbling in their trays, with one person successfully receiving a replacement from the manufacturer. It is recommended to contact the manufacturer for a replacement if the issue persists.
Jess_K
I bought the coating trays this past November for the holidays and since then few of the little rubber feet have since disappeared as well as the trays don't sit flat on the counter now, they wobble. I did put one in the dishwasher as it says they are dishwasher safe. Is this something HO might replace?
Any suggestions? I'm dissapointed. :(

I rarely dishwasher mine. During Dec. I was making choc wreaths and since the choc was so coated on the trays, I just used hot water to clean.

I haven't had this problem, did you put them on the bottom rack? The heating element may have distorted them.

top rack onlynope.. top rack and only one went in... all three are warped and won't sit flat... I ususally just hand washed them too with the chocolate being so stuck on them.... only one went in the dishwasher once.

definately call ho

mine are warped too. I noticed it after I used them for the first time. Seems to me I hand washed them as I am not a fan of putting plastic in the dishwasher where avoidable. :(

I have not had any problems with them and I've had them since they came out and I use them all the time! I would call HO, sounds like something is defective about yours.... Maybe your batch of trays were made differently and they are defective... ?... like maybe they made the opening where the feet go... a little to big... Just an idea. But I'd definetley call HO, they are great, they'll send you a new set.:) Good luck!

I have noticed that mine seem a little warped, too. I guess if it gets worse, I will call HO.

Mine got warped (rocking) in the dishwasher too. HO replaced, no questions!! Gotta love them!

I might call.. I put a heavy pyrex dish on top of them and it flattened them back down.. but one is still missing a rubber foot... probably not a huge deal though.

Mine wobble, too.

Hmmm....mine came wobbly...and don't have feet. They have never been washed!

Related to Are Coating Trays Causing You Trouble?

What are the coating trays made of?

The coating trays are made of non-stick metal, typically aluminum, that is designed to evenly distribute heat and prevent sticking.

How do I clean the coating trays?

The coating trays can be cleaned with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they can damage the non-stick coating.

Can I use metal utensils on the coating trays?

It is not recommended to use metal utensils on the coating trays as they can scratch or damage the non-stick coating. It is best to use silicone, plastic, or wooden utensils to avoid damaging the trays.

What should I do if the coating on my trays starts to peel?

If the coating on your trays starts to peel, it is best to stop using them and contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. Depending on the warranty, the trays may be replaced or repaired.

Can I put the coating trays in the dishwasher?

It is not recommended to put the coating trays in the dishwasher as the harsh detergents and high heat can damage the non-stick coating. It is best to hand wash them with warm soapy water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Chefgirl2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Ginger428
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies