• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coating Trays: Dishwasher Washing Guide and Tips

In summary, the coating trays can be easily cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher and are not designed for oven use. They have a non-stick coating and can be used for gluten-free and other dietary restrictions. Each set includes three trays for different purposes.
astavnes
My coating trays did not come with the product information guide...so I am unsure if they can be washed in the dishwasher and if they can...are they top rack only? Can someone please help me with this? I looked in CC, but in the new product info. was not there yet.:confused:

I don't have those yet, but you can call HO or do an online adjustment - one of the selections online is "did not come with use and care card".

The card says: "Tool is dishwasher-safe. Trays are diswasher-safe when placed away from heating element."

Thank you! I knew someone would help me. You all are always so great!

What do you think of the coating trays? They look so cool.

Keep in mind, too, that some dishwashers have heating elements on the top as well as the bottom - making a ton of things not dishwasher safe.

I look forward to using them with some of the new chicken recipes from the 29 minute cookbook.

I have started not using the "heated dry" cycle on m dishwasher if I have something in it that I think it thin and could melt.

1. How do I clean the coating trays?

The coating trays can be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Alternatively, they are also dishwasher safe for convenience.

2. Can I use the coating trays in the oven?

No, the coating trays are not designed to be used in the oven. They are meant for coating and breading food items before cooking in the oven or on the stovetop.

3. Are the coating trays non-stick?

Yes, the coating trays are made with a non-stick coating to ensure easy release of food and easy clean-up.

4. Can I use the coating trays for gluten-free breading?

Yes, the coating trays can be used for gluten-free breading. They are also great for other dietary restrictions such as dairy-free or vegan options.

5. How many pieces are included in a set of coating trays?

Each set of coating trays includes three trays - one for coating, one for breading, and one for setting the coated food on before cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jross93
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • mrshamel3808
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies