• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Salt and Pepper Grinders Be Dishwasher Safe? Product Guide Missing

In summary, adjusting the grind size on your salt and pepper grinders is as simple as twisting the knob at the top of the grinder. Our grinders are versatile and can be used with all types of salt and pepper, and to refill them, you just need to unscrew the top and pour in your desired seasoning. They are not dishwasher safe, so it's best to clean them by hand. And finally, our grinders are designed for both salt and pepper, but we also offer them in sets if you prefer to have separate grinders.
mom4angela
Can the clear plastic part of the grinders go in the dishwasher? I can NOT find my product guide to check. TIA!!!

Per the PIG on CC, No.

Just "...wipe exterior with a damp cloth prior to first use and towel dry thoroughly. Not dishwasher-safe. Do not soak in water, bleach or dishwash."​

It is not recommended to put the clear plastic part of the grinder in the dishwasher as it may cause damage or discoloration. It is best to hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly before using it again.

1. How do I adjust the grind size on my salt and pepper grinders?

To adjust the grind size, simply twist the knob at the top of the grinder. Turning it clockwise will result in a finer grind, while turning it counterclockwise will produce a coarser grind.

2. Can I use any type of salt or pepper in my grinders?

Yes, our grinders are designed to work with all types of salt and pepper, including sea salt, Himalayan salt, and various types of peppercorns.

3. How do I refill my salt and pepper grinders?

To refill, simply unscrew the top of the grinder and pour in your desired seasoning. Make sure to not overfill the grinder to avoid any clogs.

4. Are the grinders dishwasher safe?

No, we do not recommend putting the grinders in the dishwasher as it can cause damage. Instead, clean them by hand with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before use.

5. Do I need to purchase a separate grinder for salt and pepper?

No, our salt and pepper grinders are designed to be used for both seasonings. However, if you prefer to have separate grinders, we offer them in sets as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • WLMcCoy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • astavnes