• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tile Paper Napkins Are Dishwasher Safe!

S
sarahmarie
I was just looking through my Quick reference guide that came in my recipe for success and it says that the paper napkins are dishwasher safe! Who would have guessed! hmmmmm *puts index finger on chin and looks at ceiling in deep thought* i wonder if you can then reuse the half disolved shreds of napkin that comes out. Well, at least we know they are clean!

Wow...ummm...somebody was sleeping on the job. We should all email HO about that one!

Come to think of it, so are the place mats and table runner!
And the striped and tiles kitchen towels are not dishwasher safe or machine washable. Do we just have to have dirty kitchen towels? I guess that would free up family time, and that is Doris' desire! he he

It also says that the Silicone floral baking pan is not dishwasher safe. BUT IT IS! that is what the use and care guide said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I washed one dishtowel and it looks awful now. I'd need to iron to be presentable. I have very low standards but, really, for a not-so-cheap towel, I'd think one washing on cold should be okay to maintain shape...

haha, I noticed a lot of these things when I looked through my recipie for success! I was wondering how they would turn out for the next use...???
Melissa

It sounds like they need a better copy editor to proof the catalog. With my undergrad in journalism (former reporter and proofer for the Houston Chronicle!) and master's in public relations, they can call me anytime! ;) :D

Hey, maybe the person proofing the catalog is one that also worked in the call center! LOL! Sorry! I just couldn't resist!

I was..
PamperedChefDebi said:
Hey, maybe the person proofing the catalog is one that also worked in the call center! LOL! Sorry! I just couldn't resist!

thinking the same thing :)

Or it could be the one that works part-time in the warehouse making sure all the tabs on the stones are in place before shipping!!!:D

lisacb77 said:
It sounds like they need a better copy editor to proof the catalog. With my undergrad in journalism (former reporter and proofer for the Houston Chronicle!) and master's in public relations, they can call me anytime! ;) :D

Who ever would call you probalby could not speak English enough to be able to hire you!! HAHA !!! LOLOL!! Sorry I know that was mean, but ......

lizcooks4u said:
thinking the same thing :)
Or you could get 5 different opinions... Couldn't resist. I have been back and forth over a chopper issue and I finally get an email saying "We're making an exception..." follwed by an email "Sorry we can't" WTF? I sent something saying "OK... Are you kidding me? I just got the previous email from Kim Hon... I REALLY HOPE THIS IS HONORED SINCE I ALREADY TOLD THE CUSTOMER IT WOULD BE PER THIS EMAIL." And finally got the OK. That was a huge waste of time.

I talked to a guy about a PP problem and he spoke english! he was very helpful. He did tell me that he didnt know how to fix the problem but I should have a local technician come and and fix it. Well, i just called my local technician (my brother!) and fixed it!
But he was helpful.

PamperedChefDebi said:

NO - they were in charge of seeing that enough covered bakers and decorator sets were being produced!!

Hey, in response to washing the towels, I washed mine and they are fine. Just threw them in with the rest of the towels, on hot no less, then into the dryer and they are fine.

PCGINA said:
NO - they were in charge of seeing that enough covered bakers and decorator sets were being produced!!

:D :D :D LMAO!!! EXCELLENT!!! :D :D :D

BWAhahahahhaha!!! so I guess they are a good buy afterall since they are re-usesable!!!

I washed last seasons table runner (with the stripes) and it looks awful now. Faded (and I used good detergent) and wrinkled terribly - despite using starch, I could not get it looking pretty and smooth like before when I ironed it.

My friend hosted a show for me and received the Double Burner Griddle with her FPV. She showed me the use and care card that said Do not use non stick spray. Then the recipe which is for Apple Pancakes instructs you to use non-stick cooking spray on the griddle before you make the Pancakes!!

We thought this was a hoot!

1. Can I really put paper napkins in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Quick reference guide in your recipe for success confirms that paper napkins are indeed dishwasher safe.

2. How is it possible that paper napkins can withstand the dishwasher?

The material used to make paper napkins is designed to be durable and absorbent, making it able to withstand the heat and water pressure of a dishwasher cycle.

3. Will putting paper napkins in the dishwasher ruin them?

No, as long as the paper napkins are made from a sturdy material and not too thin, they should come out just fine from the dishwasher.

4. Can I reuse the paper napkins after they have been through the dishwasher?

It is not recommended to reuse paper napkins that have been through the dishwasher as they may not be as absorbent and could harbor bacteria from the dishwasher cycle.

5. Are there any other benefits to putting paper napkins in the dishwasher?

One benefit is that the high heat of the dishwasher can help kill any germs or bacteria on the paper napkins, making them even more hygienic to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • rbvernon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies