• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Apples and Celery with Peanut Butter Good On-the-Go Snacks?

In summary, I like to have a variety of quick healthy snacks available for when I get the munchies. My favorites are raw almonds, healthy trail mix, and fresh broccoli and cauliflower with ranch or french onion dip. I also love grapes, plain Cheerios, and raspberries.
DebPC
Staff member
Panorama StatsIs there a place on CC where we can get our teams stats? I couldn't find one.

It's the bottom report in the cluster report/my cluster. So far the only one on my list is the person who went to National Conference and her 500 points. Mine was last updated September 4.

Thanks- I thought I looked there but obviously not well enough.

I am a snacker so I try and have a variety of quick healthy snacks available for when I get the munchies.
One of my favorites are raw almonds. They are healthier then the roasted. I always carry some with me in my purse to snack on. The cheapest I have found are at Trader Joes. I also like healthy trail mix. I make my own with walnuts, almonds. dried cranberries, raw pepitas, sunflower seeds, dried pineapple and banana chips.

Special K bars...especially the Peach and Berry.

I love fresh broccoli and cauliflower with ranch or french onion dip. Although the dip probadly cancels out healthy but it is better than chips with dip. I also love grapes- we eat them almost every night. Most any fresh fruit too.

Yes- grapes are great! I've taken them in my purse too! Plain Cheerios too.

Lately I've been eating a pack of raspberries every day.

I love just about every type of fruit you can think of.

I love very good quality celery as an "eat a lot" snack. Another snack I indulge in is canned pickled beets. I love beets and the whole ones are great to snack on at the end of a day.

I love mangos. I cut them up and keep them in tupperware in the fridge for an easy snack. I keep almonds on hand as well. They are a hunger quencher. I also have baby carrots and celery close by.

I also love apples with peanut butter and celery with peanut butter- but these aren't great on the go snacks.

Related to Are Apples and Celery with Peanut Butter Good On-the-Go Snacks?

What are some healthy snack options for someone with dietary restrictions?

At Pampered Chef, we understand that everyone's dietary needs are unique. Some healthy snack options for those with dietary restrictions include fresh fruit, unsalted nuts, gluten-free crackers with hummus, and homemade energy balls made with your preferred ingredients.

What are some quick and easy healthy snacks for busy individuals?

For those with busy schedules, it can be challenging to find time for healthy snacks. Some quick and easy options include pre-cut veggies with Greek yogurt dip, hard-boiled eggs, and homemade trail mix. You can also try making overnight oats or chia pudding the night before for a grab-and-go snack.

How can I make my favorite snacks healthier?

It's possible to make your favorite snacks healthier by swapping out some ingredients. For example, instead of regular potato chips, try making homemade baked kale chips. You can also replace sugary snacks with fresh fruit or make your own granola bars with whole grains and natural sweeteners.

What are some wholesome snacks that are kid-friendly?

Kids can be picky eaters, but there are plenty of wholesome snack options they'll enjoy. Some ideas include apple slices with almond butter, homemade fruit popsicles, and whole-grain crackers with cheese. You can also involve your kids in the process by letting them help make their own trail mix with their favorite ingredients.

Are there any healthy snack options that are budget-friendly?

Healthy snacks don't have to break the bank. Some affordable options include roasted chickpeas, air-popped popcorn, and homemade hummus. You can also buy fruits and vegetables that are in season or on sale to save money. Planning and preparing snacks in advance can also help save money in the long run.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies