• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Guilty Pleasure Snack?

In summary, Kelly ate everything on her list, but the peanut butter and maple syrup also had marshmallow cream mixed into it too!:o:D
redsoxgirl said:
There was a can of chocolate frosting in the fridge the other day leftover from my nieces birthday in May. I ate 3 heaping spoonfuls and threw the rest away before I ate it all!I could seriously eat a whole can of chocolate frosting without blinking!
This made me think of what I use to do. 2 things: 1 'sneak handfuls of semi sweet morsels' and 2 'sneak a huge spoonful full of marshmellow cream' (the jar continued to look "full". No, I didn't sneak them @ the same time...but it is a thought:D

sklay723 said:
I LOVE the oatmeal chocolate no-bake cookies...oh my goodness, they're good. We used to call them frogs when I was little and made them with my grammie. :) :)

I really love no-bakes, too. Just can't find a really good recipe for them.

ChefBeckyD said:
Back Off Woman! :)D:p:D)

This is a thread about guilty pleasures!

Then you need to MAKE a batch of my oatmeal craisin cookies and EAT them...and yes, make them with REAL shortening...

I never eat trans fat and high fructose corn syrup my foot! LOL I got a kick out of that!!!:D:p;)

Olay, off to eat a piece of the Lemon Supreme pie I just bought from Baker's Square. Mmmmmmmm PIE!!!

I am allowing my self this pie because my office buddy is gone in 3 days and they are LOADING me with work, and I'm very sleepy, my head hurts, and my brain is full! :)

I just made chocolate vegan ice cream. YUMMY!
My normal indulgence is diced frozen mango with soy milk and molassesI almost always have a bar of dark chocolate in my fridge. Takes all my restraint not to eat it all at once

kisrae said:
HD chocolate Ice cream. I love getting the pint out after a hard day and the kids are in bed. I can make that pint last for 3 nights.

I could make it last for 3 BITES!!!:D

raebates said:
I've made the new Peppermint Fudge Sandwich Cookies for my last few shows. Big hit!

I'm with Keith. Those pints say they feed 4 people. I've never met the other 3. LOL!

And, of course chocolate is a vegetable. I once had a host confess that she had eaten an entire box of chocolate covered cherries for dinner. I asked her if they were dark or milk chocolate. They were milk. I told her that was great, it meant she had had a serving of dairy. Chocolate is a vegetable. Cherries are a fruit. If she'd added corn chips, she'd have had all four food groups. ;) She told me I'm her favorite person ever!

Oh for sure...fudge IS a food group!! On a serious note, I had a senator try to convince us that letting schools sell milk chocolate candy was not a bad thing because it had milk in it. This man was SERIOUS!!!! Just so happens that a Nestle factory was in his area and many dairy farmers. I am a 4th generation dairy farm person and this will NOT save the family dairy farms. What an idiot. Luckily, he has done good things with this area but in this aspect, he is TOTALLY off base. He has no children and he is about as fat as Abe Lincoln!!! Apparently HE doesn't eat milk chocolate and other dairy products!!!

Kitchen Diva said:
Then you need to MAKE a batch of my oatmeal craisin cookies and EAT them...and yes, make them with REAL shortening...
I never eat trans fat and high fructose corn syrup my foot! LOL I got a kick out of that!!!:D:p;)

Kacey!

I found Smart Balance Shortening - with no trans-fats & non-hydrogenated!:p;):chef:

It's available right in the baking aisle along with other oils and shortenings.

And - despite the marshmallow cream....we really don't use those things at our house hardly ever. I even use real maple syrup when I make my Amish peanut butter....and organic peanut butter too!:D

Guess what I had for a snack last night? Ice cream from McDonald's...brought it home and topped it with homemade strawberry freezer jam!! Mmmmmmmmmm

<h2>1. What are some popular guilty pleasure snacks?</h2><p>Some popular guilty pleasure snacks include chips, cookies, ice cream, chocolate, and candy.</p><h2>2. How do you make a Warm Delights Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie?</h2><p>To make a Warm Delights Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie, follow these steps:</p><ul> <li>Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).</li> <li>Grease a small baking dish or ramekin.</li> <li>In a separate bowl, mix together the brownie mix, water, and oil.</li> <li>Pour the batter into the greased dish.</li> <li>Drop a tablespoon of peanut butter on top of the batter and swirl it in with a knife.</li> <li>Bake for 18-20 minutes.</li> <li>Let cool for a few minutes, then top with whipped cream and enjoy!</li></ul><h2>3. How do you make whipped cream?</h2><p>To make whipped cream, you will need heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Follow these steps:</p><ul> <li>In a mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream with an electric mixer until it starts to thicken.</li> <li>Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract, and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.</li> <li>Serve immediately or store in the fridge until ready to use.</li></ul><h2>4. How can I resist my guilty pleasure snacks?</h2><p>It can be difficult to resist guilty pleasure snacks, especially when they are easily accessible. One way to resist is to plan out your meals and snacks ahead of time and stick to healthier options. You can also try distracting yourself with a different activity or reaching for a healthier alternative when cravings strike. Remember to also practice moderation and allow yourself to enjoy your guilty pleasure snack in moderation.</p><h2>5. What are some healthy alternatives to guilty pleasure snacks?</h2><p>Some healthy alternatives to guilty pleasure snacks include fruits, vegetables with dip, air-popped popcorn, whole grain crackers with hummus, Greek yogurt with fruit, and homemade energy balls or bars. These options still satisfy cravings but are lower in calories and higher in nutrients.</p>

1. What are some popular guilty pleasure snacks?

Some popular guilty pleasure snacks include chips, cookies, ice cream, chocolate, and candy.

2. How do you make a Warm Delights Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie?

To make a Warm Delights Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie, follow these steps:

• Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  • Grease a small baking dish or ramekin.
  • In a separate bowl, mix together the brownie mix, water, and oil.
  • Pour the batter into the greased dish.
  • Drop a tablespoon of peanut butter on top of the batter and swirl it in with a knife.
  • Bake for 18-20 minutes.
  • Let cool for a few minutes, then top with whipped cream and enjoy!

3. How do you make whipped cream?

To make whipped cream, you will need heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Follow these steps:

• In a mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream with an electric mixer until it starts to thicken.
  • Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract, and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
  • Serve immediately or store in the fridge until ready to use.

4. How can I resist my guilty pleasure snacks?

It can be difficult to resist guilty pleasure snacks, especially when they are easily accessible. One way to resist is to plan out your meals and snacks ahead of time and stick to healthier options. You can also try distracting yourself with a different activity or reaching for a healthier alternative when cravings strike. Remember to also practice moderation and allow yourself to enjoy your guilty pleasure snack in moderation.

5. What are some healthy alternatives to guilty pleasure snacks?

Some healthy alternatives to guilty pleasure snacks include fruits, vegetables with dip, air-popped popcorn, whole grain crackers with hummus, Greek yogurt with fruit, and homemade energy balls or bars. These options still satisfy cravings but are lower in calories and higher in nutrients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • krzymomof4