• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are 2 Tan Vinyl Tablecloths for Sale at a Great Price?

In summary, the vinyl tablecloths for sale come in two sizes: 54" x 72" and 60" x 84", are machine washable, suitable for outdoor use, have a non-slip backing, and currently only available in white with plans to add more designs and colors in the future.
newchefmommy
I have 2 tan with logo vinyl tablecloths I need to get rid of. They are in fair condition. One of them does have a pen dot size hole in middle. Have a couple of small marks on them otherwise they are in good condition. Lots of wear left in them. I am willing to take 14 dollars for both of them. That includes shipping. I do accept paypal.
Thanks
Christina

Are they the square ones or the rectangular ones?

They are the square ones. items are pending right now

Related to Are 2 Tan Vinyl Tablecloths for Sale at a Great Price?

1. What sizes do the vinyl tablecloths come in?

The vinyl tablecloths for sale come in two sizes: 54" x 72" and 60" x 84". These are standard sizes that will fit most rectangular tables.

2. Are the vinyl tablecloths machine washable?

Yes, our vinyl tablecloths are machine washable. Simply use a gentle cycle with mild detergent and air dry or tumble dry on low heat. Do not use bleach or iron as it may damage the vinyl.

3. Can these tablecloths be used outdoors?

Yes, these vinyl tablecloths are perfect for outdoor use. They are water-resistant and can easily be wiped clean. However, we do not recommend leaving them outside for extended periods of time as the sun may cause fading.

4. Do the tablecloths have a non-slip backing?

Yes, our vinyl tablecloths have a non-slip backing to keep them in place on your table. This makes them perfect for picnics or outdoor events where you may encounter windy conditions.

5. Are there any design options for the vinyl tablecloths?

Currently, we offer the vinyl tablecloths for sale in a classic white color. However, we are constantly adding new designs and colors to our product line, so be sure to check back for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • pckelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • chef2you