• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Trifle Bowl Special: Need an Email? Ask Here!

In summary, the April Trifle Bowl Special is available for $25, which is $10 off the regular price. It includes one trifle bowl, one trifle bowl stand, and a recipe for a delicious trifle dessert. Additional trifle bowls can be purchased at the discounted price of $25 each. The trifle bowl is both microwave and dishwasher safe, and can be used for a variety of dishes such as salads, pasta, and fruit bowls.
chefannie
Does anyone have an email that they are using for the April Trifle bowl special? Any help would be greatly appreicated! Annie

Use the one from your PWS. It says a lot and has pretty graphics.

leftymac said:
Use the one from your PWS. It says a lot and has pretty graphics.

Yeah...what he said.

OH.. I just sent it... It's very good! I'm ready for loads of orders... I'll be making lots of phone calls tomorrow!

Hi Annie,I would be happy to assist you with finding an email for the April Trifle bowl special. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to all the latest offers and promotions. Please let me know if you would like me to send you an email with more information about the special, or if you have any specific questions. I am here to help make your Pampered Chef experience even more enjoyable. Happy cooking!

1. What is the price for the April Trifle Bowl Special?

The April Trifle Bowl Special is available for only $25, a savings of $10 off the regular price.

2. What is included in the April Trifle Bowl Special?

The April Trifle Bowl Special includes one trifle bowl, one trifle bowl stand, and a recipe for a delicious trifle dessert.

3. Can I purchase additional trifle bowls at the discounted price?

Yes, you can purchase additional trifle bowls at the discounted price of $25 each.

4. Is the trifle bowl microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the trifle bowl is both microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience.

5. Can I use this trifle bowl for other dishes besides desserts?

Yes, the trifle bowl can be used for a variety of dishes such as salads, pasta, and fruit bowls. Get creative with your recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • CGutwein
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kraber
Replies