• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Shopping with Pampered Partner - What's on Your List?

it should be the first thing that comes up.I haven't used kit enhancement yet, but I have heard good things about it!
Hunter Mom
I love April. It's when I get to feed my habit more. I have had my order on Pampered Partner for weeks. I didn't buy many of the new products that I didn't earn, so will be getting the outdoor caddy. I also need a new pair of chefs tonGs. I also am going to get the dots platter. What are you planning to get?

I feel the need to feed my stoneware addiction! That being said, I think I will be getting the 12 cup muffin pan and possibly the medium bar pan. I love my large one but just last night DH wanted to cook two pieces of fish...the LBP was just WAY too big for that. I used my small round stone, but even that was still too big.Since I'm doing the Mango Confetti Salsa at shows, the avocado peeler is almost a necessity. I've also been eyeing the pineapple wedger for a while so it'll probably be in my box, too.The 12" glass lid for the Executive Skillet is something that I need as well, so...I could go on & on but I don't think I have the sufficient funds to finance all of my "wants" right now! LOL!

I lucked out with KE in January as a new consultant, and was inactive in February, so don't get it again...but I got the Executive Skillet/Lid, small bar pan, forged steak knife set, medium scoop, rectangle baking pan, easy read cup set and the all purpose spreader. That was some fun shopping! Enjoy yours!!

I have a list!!! I want the medium bar pan, avocado peeler, baking sheets, cheese knife, pie gate, pie crust shield, the list goes on....

I really don't need much since I had two of my own shows very recently so I was able to get things free and half off :).....I LOVE Pampered Chef!!!

i've been slowly filling my list toooo....
and my wonderful hubby is going to let me buy a COMPLETE set of executive cookware next month!!!!! he's sooo good to me :)
i can't wait!!!!

Okay, I have only been with Pampered Chef since 1/31...how does the kit enhancement work? Can you either explain or direct me to the answer.
Thanks!!

Is this Leah that's in Jenny's downline? So am I!

Kit Enhancement is when you get a chance, each April, to purchase up to $500 (this year) of products at 40% off. You put it in as a non-commission order. It's a great time to add to your collection, get extras of things you want to have handy, etc. As new consultant, you'll get an extra one when you finish your 90 days.

Yep that is me!
Thanks for the info! This is a great website. Are there many more of Jenny's downline on here?

minirottie said:
I lucked out with KE in January as a new consultant, and was inactive in February, so don't get it again...but I got the Executive Skillet/Lid, small bar pan, forged steak knife set, medium scoop, rectangle baking pan, easy read cup set and the all purpose spreader. That was some fun shopping! Enjoy yours!!
You can host your own show at any time to get these products for free which is much better than 40% off!!

winklermom said:
I feel the need to feed my stoneware addiction! That being said, I think I will be getting the 12 cup muffin pan and possibly the medium bar pan. I love my large one but just last night DH wanted to cook two pieces of fish...the LBP was just WAY too big for that. I used my small round stone, but even that was still too big.

Since I'm doing the Mango Confetti Salsa at shows, the avocado peeler is almost a necessity. I've also been eyeing the pineapple wedger for a while so it'll probably be in my box, too.

The 12" glass lid for the Executive Skillet is something that I need as well, so...

I could go on & on but I don't think I have the sufficient funds to finance all of my "wants" right now! LOL!
DH and I use the medium bar pan much more than the large one. You can see where we put two chicken breasts, fish fillets, etc right on it! It's perfect for just the two of us.

wadesgirl said:
You can host your own show at any time to get these products for free which is much better than 40% off!!

Very true...but I also lucked out in using PC Dollars to get everything so it was free this time around :D

LeahMae said:
Okay, I have only been with Pampered Chef since 1/31...how does the kit enhancement work? Can you either explain or direct me to the answer.
Thanks!!
You can find details in the Consultant Policy on CC. Just search for "enhancement". (Page 11 I think?) It's the month that all consultants may be eligible to get any products for 40% off. But there are rules- they are ALL listed in the policy, but here are a few of the key ones:You have to be active 3 consecutive months (ie- Jan-Mar or Feb-Apr).
You can only place one order per consultant, so you can't split your order and get some now, and then some later.There are other things too. And you will also get a Kit Enhancement month being a new consultant, in your 4th month- if you signed 1/31, I think that would be in May. :D So you can do it TWICE this year.*And I just realized when looking this up, that I can't get KE this year!! I wasn't active in February, but I thought I had to be active 3 out of the 4 months, not 3 consecutive! UGGH. Oh well. I don't really NEED anything anyway. ;)

So, I am just getting started and only have my first month in. I guess I won't be able to do the KE then? I will be submitting my second show, putting me over the $1250 mark tonight.

Teresa LM said:
So, I am just getting started and only have my first month in. I guess I won't be able to do the KE then? I will be submitting my second show, putting me over the $1250 mark tonight.

This is what the policy says:

New Consultants are eligible for kit enhancement in
their fourth full month of business if they have been
active in the three consecutive previous months. If they
have been active in only the two previous months, they
can submit $150 in personal commissionable sales in the
fourth month, and then place a kit enhancement order.
(If your New Consultant Kit enhancement month would
be April, it will be assigned to May instead.)

o A Consultant is considered new in the month
he/she joins or until $150 in commissionable
sales is submitted, at which time they are
considered active.

Either way- you definitely DO get a Kit Enhancement month, but it would be in your 4th full month as long as you are active, etc. So if you signed in March, your welcome email should have said, but I think it would be June (?). Someone else can correct me, but I believe that's how it would work. Then next year, you'd be in April like everyone else.

Thank you! I should be getting some Pampered $$ too, when I hit the $1250, correct? I guess I'll just get some necessities and then save the rest of the $$ for the KE month later.

I can't wait to get my new skillet! I signed at the end of February, so that was my bonus if I hit the mark in 30 days. WooHoo!

It was tough getting there, with 2 people backing out on shows. But, I squeezed a quick one in to get me over the top. I owe that gal big time! Thank goodness she was willing to do that for me.

Teresa LM said:
Thank you! I should be getting some Pampered $$ too, when I hit the $1250, correct? I guess I'll just get some necessities and then save the rest of the $$ for the KE month later.

I can't wait to get my new skillet! I signed at the end of February, so that was my bonus if I hit the mark in 30 days. WooHoo!

It was tough getting there, with 2 people backing out on shows. But, I squeezed a quick one in to get me over the top. I owe that gal big time! Thank goodness she was willing to do that for me.

Yes ma'am! You get some PC $$$ to use. Way to go!
And you can keep earning them (through your 90 days)!

Ok so I have to ask this question.

I signed 12/31/10. I was active in January and February. In March I had two shows.. but stupid STUPID me, did not get them submitted to April 1st. (misunderstanding on my part and pure frustration with myself and my work). So, would I be eligble for April KE? And is my 90days in April as well?

I could kick my arse...

You should have your 90 day date or you can look it up on Consultant Connection. Because you are a New Consultant, you get your own special Kit Enhancement month - it's you 4th month, or the month after your 90 day date. That New Consultant version of K.E. is different from everyone else's and isn't subject to the same 3 months of activity rule - - - but it may be influenced by whether or not you qualified in 90. To be honest, your best bet is to call Home Office. They can look up your records and give you the straight scoop. Good luck :)

PCLaurel said:
You should have your 90 day date or you can look it up on Consultant Connection. Because you are a New Consultant, you get your own special Kit Enhancement month - it's you 4th month, or the month after your 90 day date. That New Consultant version of K.E. is different from everyone else's and isn't subject to the same 3 months of activity rule - - - but it may be influenced by whether or not you qualified in 90.

To be honest, your best bet is to call Home Office. They can look up your records and give you the straight scoop.

Good luck :)

I am still confused.... even after talking to someone at the Home office.
My KE month for new consultant is April, which is the normal KE month. I am told, that even because I am a new consultant, and I was not active in march (by accident not on purpose) I am not eligible for the KE. ??

I am confused.

Ok, I looked it up in our Policy Guide. It says:New Consultants are eligible for kit enhancement in
their fourth full month of business if they have been
active in the three consecutive previous months. If
they have been active in only the two previous
months, they can submit $150 in personal
commissionable sales in the fourth month, and then
place a kit enhancement order. (If your New
Consultant kit enhancement month would be April,
it will be assigned to May instead.)
So it looks like I was wrong - I'm sorry about that :( !Could you check with your upline / team? Perhaps if there is someone who has not yet placed their K.E. order but is eligible, you could add on a few items to their order - provided they aren't placing a full order, and you can't duplicate any items. Otherwise, you'll have to wait til next April :(

I just started a kit enhancement order because I wanted to get the honing tool to keep my knife nice and sharp for shows. It was showing 40% off for me, even though I just finished my 30 days yesterday.

I also feel mildly sick at missing out on double PC bucks for not submitting a show yesterday. I had a catalog show open and could have submitted it but the host wanted a little longer. She's better sell more to make it worth it for me or I will be sick.
Now, my first 30 days are done and I don't get the extra bonus. :(

I had one show bail out on me last month AFTER she had sent out her invites and everything----the GOOD ones (mini catalogs) with the postage paid by me! She says she will reschedule but I am not going to count on her!

Another rescheduled into April, so they really messed up all the goodies I could have earned. But, it's partially my fault too, I guess. Maybe I didn't get them as excited about it as I was?

SweetThang said:
I am still confused.... even after talking to someone at the Home office.
My KE month for new consultant is April, which is the normal KE month. I am told, that even because I am a new consultant, and I was not active in march (by accident not on purpose) I am not eligible for the KE. ??

I am confused.

That's correct. You had to be active in March to be eligible for KE (in your case both the yearly one and the new consultant one). It doesn't matter why you missed it, it's not there for you this time.

Just have a show and get the things on your list for free and half price and then remember next year to submit Jan-Feb-and March.

Teresa LM said:
I just started a kit enhancement order because I wanted to get the honing tool to keep my knife nice and sharp for shows. It was showing 40% off for me, even though I just finished my 30 days yesterday.

I also feel mildly sick at missing out on double PC bucks for not submitting a show yesterday. I had a catalog show open and could have submitted it but the host wanted a little longer. She's better sell more to make it worth it for me or I will be sick.
Now, my first 30 days are done and I don't get the extra bonus. :(

I had one show bail out on me last month AFTER she had sent out her invites and everything----the GOOD ones (mini catalogs) with the postage paid by me! She says she will reschedule but I am not going to count on her!

Another rescheduled into April, so they really messed up all the goodies I could have earned. But, it's partially my fault too, I guess. Maybe I didn't get them as excited about it as I was?

I would be surprised if you could do the April yearly KE. P3 might allow it to go in but the order will likely be put on hold and refused once it got to HO. You can get it this spring as a new consultant (be sure to have shows in each month of your first 90 days and you'll be fine) and then yearly after that in April.

Also, don't worry about what you didn't get. Celebrate what you did get and set goals for the rest of your bonus period and then your business beyond this. There will always be the host who reschedules or cancels or won't close when we want them to. It's part of the business. We consultant's don't like it and it sometimes results in us losing out on something but it is what it is. That's why we always say overbook!

I was figuring that when I submit the KE order, it will probably boot me out. I'll let you know.

I am happy that I kept the show going. There is a gal from CA and she is the sister of the host. She placed a very nice oder and now I have found that she has sent emails to all of her friends, asking them if they'd like to place an order on her sister's show AND, she is getting married and is interested in the Bridal Registry. WooHoo!

I don't worry for long but I do kick myself for opportunities that I missed that could have been prevented by me. I learned and it will all be OK.

A nice ORDER, not an oder. ;)

I am a new consultant and joined in March. I read something about getting 2 kit enhancements within my first year. I understand my 4 months would be in July. When would the other one be? Thanks so much

Sarahbeth71187 said:
I am a new consultant and joined in March. I read something about getting 2 kit enhancements within my first year. I understand my 4 months would be in July. When would the other one be? Thanks so much
That was in April. Everyone gets one in April, if they meet the active-qualifications (active 3 months in a row: either Jan-Feb-Mar, or Feb-Mar-Apr).

So I have a question? If my 90 days began February 23rd and I have been active each month including February, when will I actually be able to place my kit enhancement order? I'm having an Open House on June 10th and would LOVE to be able to show off lots of additional pieces. I have PC dollars, so this is gonna be like Christmas!!!!

I think you should be able to place your order this month. Did you submit for May? I started in March and was active in March. So I am expecting my kit enhancement to be in June. I don't know if they notify you or not since I haven't gotten that far. I already have what I want picked out and I am saving PC $$ for it too. :) I believe the rules are your fourth month assuming you have been active for 3 straight months. So for me, it is June since I have been active in March, April, and May. If I wasn't active in March, it could still be June but it would have to wait until I submitted a show in June. I am going on vacation mid June so I think I'll do mine when I get back. I don't want to risk the boxes getting taken before a neighbor could put them inside.

I have been active each month, but have submitted only one show this month but will be closing my second show for the month tomorrow. Hopefully that will be enough to make me eligible this month. I am so excited about stocking up on lots of free products thanks to the PC dollars. Thanks for your help!

tammym said:
I have been active each month, but have submitted only one show this month but will be closing my second show for the month tomorrow. Hopefully that will be enough to make me eligible this month. I am so excited about stocking up on lots of free products thanks to the PC dollars. Thanks for your help!

You don't need two shows to be 'eligible' for Kit Enhancement. You just need to be active Three months in a row I believe (It's clearly written in the Policy Guide...search for Kit Enhancement).
What I'm not entirely sure is which month would be your 4th month. I believe it is Calendar month. You'd have to check your welcome email I think to see what they say your 4th Month /Kit Enhancement month is. If you signed Feb 23rd, they probably have it as June, I THINK.

If you were to create your KE Order in P3 now, it may or may not give you a dot/red flag of some sort saying if you are eligible yet or not. If it does NOT let you do it this month (May), then it should be June 1st. You can always try submitting it now, and see if it lets you....or call HO to confirm your month eligible. If it is June, I'd submit it on the 1st and you may likely get your stuff before the 10th.

But you only have to be ACTIVE ($150), not submit 2 shows or anything. The 2 shows is to get that thermal picnic basket. Happy shopping. :)

1. What is Pampered Partner and how does it work?

Pampered Partner is a direct sales company that offers a wide range of kitchen and home products. As a consultant, you can earn discounts and rewards by hosting parties or selling products to friends and family. The Pampered Partner website allows you to place orders and track your rewards.

2. What new products are available on Pampered Partner this month?

Some of the new products available on Pampered Partner this month include the outdoor caddy, chefs tongs, and the dots platter. These are just a few of the many new and exciting products that are now available for purchase.

3. Can I purchase products on Pampered Partner even if I didn't earn them?

Yes, you can still purchase products on Pampered Partner even if you didn't earn them. However, you may not receive any discounts or rewards for these purchases.

4. What is the outdoor caddy and why is it a must-have item?

The outdoor caddy is a versatile and convenient storage solution for all your outdoor entertaining needs. It has compartments for utensils, condiments, and other essentials, making it the perfect addition to any backyard barbecue or picnic. Plus, it's made of durable materials that can withstand outdoor use.

5. What are some popular items to purchase on Pampered Partner?

Some popular items to purchase on Pampered Partner include kitchen gadgets, cookware, and home decor. The company also offers a variety of seasonal products and limited edition items that are highly sought after by customers. Additionally, many people love to purchase the pre-made gift sets for easy and convenient gift-giving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Terrygyrl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Molly Jo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Molly Jo
  • jwpamp