• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Extract a Customer List from Pampered Partner Program?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Products can be purchased through a consultant's website or at a Pampered Chef party. They offer a satisfaction guarantee and allow for party hosting. To become a consultant, one must be sponsored by an existing consultant.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Wasn't sure where to put this question. I would like to use my Pampered Partner program to give me a list of everyone who has purchased a Forged Cutlery knife. I know there's a way to do this but I can't remember how! I would like to use this list for potential August bookings.

Also, has anyone or can anyone convert the $1,000 mystery host flyer (see flyer category) from the pdf file to a Word document.

Thanks!!

Karen

Karen,Check the total items sold history report. Are you running PP or P3? That report is definitely in PP, and I think they recently added a version of it to P3. (I haven't played with the reports much recently.)

ThanksThanks Ann!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our mission is to help people enjoy the moments most important to them by providing reliable, easy-to-use tools to create delicious meals and memories in the kitchen.

2. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant's personal website or by attending a Pampered Chef party. You can also find select products at some retail locations.

3. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We offer a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party either in-person or online. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales of your party.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be sponsored by an existing consultant. You can contact a consultant you know or request information from the Pampered Chef website to find a sponsor near you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedJess
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedJess
  • Molly Jo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Molly Jo
  • pampered_chef_swva