• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Outside Order Form

sherry

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2005
Does anyone have the April Outside Order form? I'd like to share something I have been doing with my order forms. Along with the Guest Special I also put the Host Special for the month on the front of the order form or when I copy the forms I will put the Host Special for the month I'm trying to book on the back of the order form. I figure it will spark someone's interest for a show. So far it has worked well for me.
Have a great day! :)

Sherry
[email protected]

HJPChef

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2005
Here it is

This was emailed to me and I can't take credit for putting it together. I hope this helps :).

Hjpchef

Attachments

• Pampered Chef - April outside form.doc
    174 KB · Views: 326

sherry

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2005
thank you

Thanks for the April form! Before you use it you may want to change the Shipping price to $4.00.

AldeaY

Sep 9, 2005
here is my OSO form

THis is the one I do for my cluster! Help yourself just remember to change my naem to yours. I have add Mar & april along with the Host flyer--2 separate files since there are Catalog & Cooking classes. I hope you can get these post!

Attachments

• Outside Order Form - Mar06.doc
    261 KB · Views: 269
  • Outside Order Form -Apr06.doc
    320 KB · Views: 274
  • Cooking Host Flyer -Mar06.doc
    497 KB · Views: 258
  • Cooking Host Flyer -Apr06.doc
    630 KB · Views: 362