• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Jan Outside Order Form? Here's Where to Find It

I know these aren't being sent into HO but I just thought it still had to have thier signature on it :confused:No, the guest doesn't have to sign their name.
Kellie
Does anybody have a copy of a Jan outside order form???

I could use one, too, if anyone has one made up. :D

Do you not like the ones you can get on CC?

They're ok, but I prefer the color ones that some of the other consultants on here make. The ones on CC don't really "pop" since they're in black and white (January's guest special is drawn in and you can't really tell what you're getting, IMHO) and I can't change the shipping box to below the tax box. On the other ones, my customers get a little confused and always end up taxing their shipping (which we don't do in IL). When someone posts one of their pretty ones in Word format on here, I can switch those boxes around and the color pictures always catch the customer's eye. :D

Search the files, I think there is one in there.

Ok...I've just spent hours and hours and hours working on this (not good at this kind of thing). Tell me how this looks:

Attachments

• January Order Forms.doc
    107 KB · Views: 374
jentapp said:
T I can't change the shipping box to below the tax box. On the other ones, my customers get a little confused and always end up taxing their shipping (which we don't do in IL).

There are two on CC - one with a black dot with taxed shipping and the one with a white dot in the middle has shipping after tax. That is the one I use because shipping isn't taxed in ID.

Here's one!

Attachments

• Outside Orde rForm-Jan 07_.doc
    857 KB · Views: 300
Tara1021 said:
Here's one!

thats great, i really like it! I may have a silly question here, but doesn't the guest have to sign thier name when they use a cc? I know these aren't being sent into HO but I just thought it still had to have thier signature on it :confused:

edited for spelling

Last edited:
I never worry about a signature....i always take my laptop to my shows and enter the orders in to PP directly as they are given.

What is a Jan Outside Order Form?

A Jan Outside Order Form is a form used by Pampered Chef consultants to collect orders from customers who are not hosting a party or attending a cooking show. These orders are considered "outside orders" because they are not associated with a specific event.

Where can I find the Jan Outside Order Form?

You can find the Jan Outside Order Form on the Pampered Chef website under the "My Business" tab. Click on "Marketing Tools" and then select "Forms & Printables" from the drop-down menu. The Jan Outside Order Form will be listed under the "Order Forms" section.

Do I need to use the Jan Outside Order Form for all outside orders?

While it is recommended to use the Jan Outside Order Form for all outside orders, it is not required. As a consultant, you have the option to use your own customized order forms for outside orders. However, the Jan Outside Order Form is designed specifically for Pampered Chef products and includes all necessary information for processing orders.

Can I personalize the Jan Outside Order Form?

Yes, you can personalize the Jan Outside Order Form with your contact information and logo. This can be done by downloading the form as a PDF and using a program like Adobe Acrobat to add your personalization. You can also print out the form and handwrite your information.

Can I use the Jan Outside Order Form for online orders?

No, the Jan Outside Order Form is intended for in-person orders only. For online orders, customers can place their orders directly through your personal Pampered Chef website. The Jan Outside Order Form is specifically designed for collecting orders and payments in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies