• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Appetizers in the Dcb or Family Skillet?

In summary, the best way to prepare appetizers in the DCB or Family Skillet is to preheat the cookware before adding ingredients. Frozen appetizers can also be used, with adjusted cooking time and temperature. The DCB and Family Skillet are versatile and can be used for a variety of appetizers. To clean after use, allow to cool and use warm soapy water with a non-abrasive sponge. These cookware can also be used in the oven, with proper temperature and time guidelines.
susanr613
Gold Member
I'm trying to promote the DCB and Family Skillet and would like to list appetizers in addition to main meals and desserts.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

For the DCB- did you check the DCB Recipe collection that was put together by someone on here? I know there are a huge list of recipes in there...including desserts (not sure about appetizers).

DCB- glazed teriyaki meatballs, chili lime meatballs
Skillet- steamed wonton purses

When I do the Jerk Chicken Nachos, I cook the chicken in the DCB.

And the Steamed Wontons are AWESOME! for the 12" skillet.

Most dips that are made in the deep dish baker fit nicely in the dcb. Hot Pizza Dip, Touchdown Taco Dip, etc. You can also heat these up in the microwave.

1. What is the best way to prepare appetizers in the DCB or Family Skillet?

The best way to prepare appetizers in the DCB (Deep Covered Baker) or Family Skillet is to preheat the cookware before adding your ingredients. This will ensure even cooking and prevent sticking.

2. Can I use frozen appetizers in the DCB or Family Skillet?

Yes, you can use frozen appetizers in the DCB or Family Skillet. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature as needed, as frozen foods may take longer to cook.

3. What types of appetizers work well in the DCB or Family Skillet?

The DCB and Family Skillet are great for a variety of appetizers, such as dips, meatballs, stuffed mushrooms, and mini quiches. The versatility of these cookware allows you to get creative with your appetizers.

4. How do I clean the DCB or Family Skillet after making appetizers?

To clean the DCB or Family Skillet after making appetizers, allow the cookware to cool down before washing. Use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth to clean off any residue. Do not use metal utensils or steel wool, as they can damage the non-stick surface.

5. Can I use the DCB or Family Skillet in the oven for appetizers?

Yes, the DCB and Family Skillet are oven-safe and can be used to bake appetizers. Just be sure to check the cookware's temperature and time guidelines to ensure proper cooking and avoid any accidents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • tabbycat52
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tabbycat52
  • DebinNC